Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Man i cant wait for this year's april fools, i wonder what will it be about.
We'll have all of the girls titjobs be swapped with the bird named the tit but you can't actually fuck them so the girls just awkwardly juggle a pair of tits at you.
I'm convinced Jubilee's finger pistol pose was made for a bird to be perched on her finger. It just looks so perfect. jubestits.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Jean's pose was perfect but Oni messed it up.
Her pose was copy pasted Rogue's it was uninspired & boring; He tried with Jubes while similar it's distinguishable enough to not be a bother, Kitty's is pretty good too Storm's is pure bogus bullshit & It makes me mad he didn't do my suggestion a reverse cowgirl & copy pasted Emma's doggy pose I bet he'll never change her pose either too.

Oct 6, 2022
Well, but since he already added Gwen, maybe he could add Rachel Summers, Hope Summers, Ruby Summers or even Shard Bishop as an option in the next poll, since Gwen comes from another world (which is the real world), perhaps now he could touch on the subject of the future.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So of the remaining gals from Xmen-Evo (technically Laura does "count", and yes there was Emma Frost) we got:

Boom-Boom (Likely)
Callisto (Unlikely but who knows)
Magma (Kate 2.0 more or less so...doubtful)
Mystique (Would be interesting to see non the less, specially around the other girls)
Psylocke (Buffer? Storm version maybe?)
Scarlett Witch (Eager to see her, if we ever do get her)
Wolfsbane (Another Laura, only a little more tomboyish)

Reactions: Hatler

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So of the remaining gals from Xmen-Evo (technically Laura does "count", and yes there was Emma Frost) we got:

Boom-Boom (Likely)
Callisto (Unlikely but who knows)
Magma (Kate 2.0 more or less so...doubtful)
Mystique (Would be interesting to see non the less, specially around the other girls)
Psylocke (Buffer? Storm version maybe?)
Scarlett Witch (Eager to see her, if we ever do get her)
Wolfsbane (Another Laura, only a little more tomboyish)
Wanda will probably be the next one, and while laura technically count, shes not like the EVO version (wich if im not mistaken is actually the original laura) at all, so i wouldnt count it, the only similarity is the hair.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wanda will probably be the next one, and while laura technically count, shes not like the EVO version (wich if im not mistaken is actually the original laura) at all, so i wouldnt count it, the only similarity is the hair.
The EVO version was 14. That look in game would just be a hard no.

Besides, lot of people like the current Laura anyway... for... reasons.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The EVO version was 14. That look in game would just be a hard no.

Besides, lot of people like the current Laura anyway... for... reasons.
You say it as if the game's laura wasnt superior to the cartoon's laura, i know for a fact i prefer her for a long shot, reminds me of her in marvel vs capcom 3.

Reactions: leathermax

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
man, i wish there where more options to be a jerk to the girls, i allways use the jerk dialogoe options and the resulting narative makes no sense, i basicly tell them to fuck off consistently but they still keep coming to me not even aknowledging that im a douche. would be cool if there would be dialogoe that represents that theyre comming to me because of the addiction even tho they spite me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You say it as if the game's laura wasnt superior to the cartoon's laura, i know for a fact i prefer her for a long shot, reminds me of her in marvel vs capcom 3.
I'm more so saying that with Oni's choice to go with a slightly more maturer version of Laura rather than the EVO version was a better fit.

Either way, I do indeed love my Wolfie Waifu... even though she should be more painted as a bitch in heat than anything first time going balls deep. -Add Pussy Fog-

Reactions: zzetal

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
man, i wish there where more options to be a jerk to the girls, i allways use the jerk dialogoe options and the resulting narative makes no sense, i basicly tell them to fuck off consistently but they still keep coming to me not even aknowledging that im a douche. would be cool if there would be dialogoe that represents that theyre comming to me because of the addiction even tho they spite me.
I mean it's kinda a given if you go that route that they will come to you regardless, despite them hating your for it...

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes