MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know of a good way to add the hand and tongue graphics to Jubilee for off-hand actions in the missionary position?

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021

A House in the rift
Book5Untold
Hs Tutor
SimBro
SlutCraft... great start then 180 into totally nope territory
Peerles Lust
Mythic Manor
Bone Tales Manor

Love and sex second base ... has to be the absolute best dating game of all

Hero Harem Guild... the best koikatu dating game imo.

and if WitchHunter had more.... dating features???, it could be a fantastic game

Aug 9, 2018
i think what all of these suggestions are missing is the interactivity. That's the thing that really sets RL apart.

Other games may have more waifus and better animation, more story/interesting characters/etc. Four Elements obviously has waaaaay more content than Rogue Like.

But ONLY Rogue Like lets you choose exactly WHAT you do with these girls. It's the kind of interactivity you only get from hentai sex simulators, not VNs or even most other renpy trainers. Other games will have you get a HJ, then a BJ, then sex, etc.

Here, you dont even ever have to fuck the girls. Maybe you just like BJs, so all you do is fuck everyone's face. You can train them to orgasm while you're doing it. You can do it really slowly and gentle, or you can do it super rough and painful, and she'll react differently each way and at every stage of each attribute. You can kiss her while you do it, pinch her nipples, 69 her, etc etc. Maybe you're in a nauseatingly wholesome mood, and all you want to do is make out and slobber all over Kitty's face and slap her hand away every time she tries to pull your dick out.

House on the Rift is great and all, but I can't dress Rae howver I want, then go and get a titjob from her while I make Lyriel stand in the corner and watch, then swap partners when i get bored, etc. That's why I wish Oni would stop adding girls and focus on adding more interactions instead as that is the unique point, but alas.

None of those other games listed offer you anywhere near this level of control over your actions, the girls' reactions, wardrobe, etc. It's an actual SIMULATOR, not a visual novel or a sex scene gallery. Or you have games like Degrees of Lewdity, which do kind of offer you that level of "control", but with a minimum of visuals, unlike this game. Of what I've played, only Teaching Feeling/Bell Trainer/maybe Witch Trainer are comporable to this IMO.

Last edited:

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Dittymyman someone mentioned that you made a mod but i couldnt find it. then looking at your answers i found this "a big reason I have not made a thread for my mod" and somewhere else you said that you didnt make a mod but a moded version of a game. so im a little bit confused, this version you posted is a mod, aka do i need the original version or is it a game so i just need to install it an run it?

and one last thing are you acepting ideas o features? cuz i have a few i want to sare.

Thanks in advance!
That mega link is a modded version of the game, all you need to do is download it, unzip, and play. Feel free to message me ideas. And your welcome, and have fun

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
new mutation (maybe a modder can do it?): boob augmentation. lmao imagine emma's reaction to her pride and joy of big tiddies getting shrunk down. maybe a swap with kitty lmaaaaao

sorry i been drinking

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
That mega link is a modded version of the game, all you need to do is download it, unzip, and play. Feel free to message me ideas. And your welcome, and have fun
Thanks man i though prime mod was at another level when it came to the introduction of the girls but your scenes are on a new level. you give them way more subtance, the dialogue is just more fluent, your options although limited add way more that what oni has add in the past year (just talking about mechanics) I will wait for your mod with a lot of expectations as it is the new canon for me.

As i say i have a few ideas i want to pich and i would also like to help you with your work if i can. So far im a Quality Analyst for software, aka a tester. But i looking foward to learn how to code in the short future (focussing on automated tests as it is my line of work) if i can help you with anything just say the word. In the long run i hope to create my own Renpy game with a similar aproach of roguelike when it come to freedom of choice and level of interactivity focussing on corruption, aphrodisiacs, exhibitionist play, bdsm and kinks like squirting and lactation, but keeping it vanilla like akabur style or onis work, nothing like the game "corruption" from mr.c (wich is great but i found the lastest stages just way too exagerated) but thats for the future as right now i dont even know how to code so my focus is on the creative part.

Im gonna list the ideas here, i already pich them to the expanded mod team on discord, actually someone there told me about you and your mod, but that proyect has been on hold for a lot of time and prime doesnt take many ideas in consideration so i have no idea when or even if they will be implemented... i hope with you ill have a better chance of seeing them implemented.

First: im gonna start with the options you already implemented as i guess it would be easier for you to add them.
The option to grab her ass is just great i really love it, it has a lot of potential, you already add the option to pull her pants and panties down but thats it for this version. I hope you have plans for this, adding the options: rubbing, fingering and specially to eat ass or pussy in that position would be a dream come true. Just like when you grab her tit several times and then you jump to the module can i touch you? also adding a multiple spanking option while flirting should be add but ill talk about that latter.

I also thought of linking this new flirting option to sex and toys but it is something you can already do through that menu.

Second is the exhibitionist play, it is linked to the grab ass feature, as it would be a great moment to put the vibrator on them. The exhibitionist play is a mechanic on its own with multiple scenes. The idea is to place a vibrator on the girls while flirting and use it on public places while they try to hide it so you can bypass Xavier (this means no one would realise this is happening so no message that people are watching will appear). Still the girls would need a minimum of inhibition 300 to agree to do it and if they are close to cum the first cuple of times they will leave the room, cumming would be a direct ticket to Xavier office, but after Xavier leaves you alone it could lead to a longer scene, the longer the more times they come, i will address this latter when talking about ahegao. To start the best place would be in public spaces like class, the square, danger room, or the pool, but the next natural step would be doing it with the teachers (higer inhibition 600) while they are on the podium or be to used on dates.

Third is to add and scale to the orgasm faces the girls make. So far there are differente elements that make the ahegao face but they seam to be random. there are: eyes rolled back, tongue out, wetness level, blushing but when they come its just random if there would be a scale were each time a girl would cum their face would get progressively better or sluttier it would be great. One of the things i enjoy the most is making the girls come and come again and again but theres no visual difference if a girls came once or even when they say something like: you can really keep up can we take a break? and you say no, and they drift into incomprehensible moans, their faces doesnt change much, its just random or it changes after a few interactions. the idea is to organize the factors we already have so they would be presented in an order adding to the final and absolute Ahegao face. Adding tears and ruined make up should be the next step and if they would squirt it would be a dream come true. i now this is a feature of its own but i think it would be easier to link it to a existing feature than implementing a whole new one.

forth i realize that it is common that you and the girl cum together or they both come together. it happens a lot specially with cumslut and painslut (i know that is the prime mod i just think theres something to be explored about those features). it would be great if when to girls would come at the same time, when you cum inside them and they cum too, when you come outside and they come at the same time or even when the three come together, there should be a special scene or lines in the dialogue. so far one person comes first and then the other or the third if that is the case. if they could come at the same time it would be great.

Fifth something worth to mention is that I think the cumslut or a feature like it, its also a factor that should be implemente because it is only natural in the universe, if your touch generates addiction it is only natural that your cum would have and special effect too. i dont want to steal their ideas but it is something to explore, maybe not doing the same but something in that orientation like the addiction feature theres ir the option when they come to you that goes along the line of you could try the quimical solution and it is a little under exploited. That would be a great place to start. For instance we could make it more difficult for girls to accept to drink your baby gravy the first time but once they drink it they would get hooked, maybe not just once but after a couple of times, something i like about your approach is that its more direct, in most intros you can end up fucking or almost fucking. then the next time they come at you they ask for it instead of just kissing you.

As they wont want to drink it the first time, you can come on them (wich will have a lighter effect on addiction that if they drink it or you come inside them) and theyll mention something about the smell while on a hypnoti-like state and then they would taste it and almost cum or mention that it has a great flavor or it made them feel something unique. Then next time they would want to taste it or at least make you cum as they are atracted to it. if you deny it they would get mad, they would never want to wast any of it or if any second girl is in the scene they would want to eat it from the other on their own will, once they have tasted or you have come on them atleast. this is an idea i want to explore in my game as the idea of an potent aphrodisiac is something that has always attract me.

-there also the smell approach, when playing "my cute roommate" youll have to bath every day or the girls would not want to have sex with you because of the smell, well there are characters like Laura that could actually be actracted by your smell, or when girls are totally addicted to your cum. As i imagine this could be hard to implement i wont expand on it but Zero being naturally addictive this maybe an approach worth exploring-

Sixth Also i want to explore the idea that a fully submisive girl would enjoy pain or at least the more sumissive the more pleasure they get from pain/spanking. Although pain is not a feature in the game, well just for the first times they do anal. theres something about the way prime mod implemented it that is off. its great what they have done but what i like about you is the substance and naturality of your dialogues. so i think exploring this factors with a more natural aproach would be a great oportunity. instead of equalizing their sexual/pleasure points to yours i think is better if each time you spank them they would receive more pleasure. the doggy pose would be great for this pose as adding a redness to thier butt should be mandatory and it could be use as a flirting mechanic too that could be linked to sex, as once their submissive enough if you spank them several times they should beg you to fuck them.

Seventh as i think this could be the hardest feature to implement there is the lactation. I dont know if you have played witch trainer but that lactacion scene with Hermione its one of my favorites. im not talking about pregnancy but an state were by some miraculous potion or just by drinking your semen a lot, girls chest would grow and and eventually would make them lactate and of course they would come to the hero to solve this problem. i know it would mean a redraw of a lot of objects but it is one of my personal fetish like squirting and BDSM.

Sorry if i listed enough features to create a whole new game but this are ideas ive had for a long time that are part of the essence of my game. I hope other people are interested in this as well as it would mean this are popular ideas not just my fetishs.

Thanks in advance bro i really enjoyed your game, one last thing you should create a list of features of your mod (like a tutorial) so far i havent found a way for jane to get implants.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
A kind soul who can spare me a bit grinding and share a full or almost full save file
the fun is getting there bro, so far with dittymyman mod or prime mod, 99999 money (save editor online), gifts, and a trip to the mall you should be able to fuck any girl quite easy, less that 1h of game play

Reactions: septacycell
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes