llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I'd have liked for Oni to improve the features of the game instead of keeping adding new girls with the same system all the time, there are a lot of things to improve there, for example putting some kind of punishment when they refuse something you ask and storm out, and when they come back you can make some kind of punishment like stripping or walking outside naked or with less clothes, or even putting the option to go to class with vibrator, or even messing with the system of master/slave, boyfriend/girlfriend, because until where i know these are just titles, it just change a few dialogues but doesn't do much for the game, it's all the same.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Yes, now that a second teacher is being added I would like some more dialogue and reactions to them standing at the podium in just their heels. Same for the other girls. After getting them to walk around with just accessories, there is no reaction other than cheers when fucking.

neo333

Mar 5, 2019
I'd have liked for Oni to improve the features of the game instead of keeping adding new girls with the same system all the time, there are a lot of things to improve there, for example putting some kind of punishment when they refuse something you ask and storm out, and when they come back you can make some kind of punishment like stripping or walking outside naked or with less clothes, or even putting the option to go to class with vibrator, or even messing with the system of master/slave, boyfriend/girlfriend, because until where i know these are just titles, it just change a few dialogues but doesn't do much for the game, it's all the same.

yep.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I actually don't like how the vibrator isn't a passive thing. You can't just turn it on, or have a setting where it's on when the MC is near the girl or stronger if the MC is near the girl. Or how it affects their performance in class, swimming, training, or during a date. Along with dildos, you can't make a girl walk around with one (or two) inside them and how that affects their day should you spend a part of it with them.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I actually don't like how the vibrator isn't a passive thing. You can't just turn it on, or have a setting where it's on when the MC is near the girl or stronger if the MC is near the girl. Or how it affects their performance in class, swimming, training, or during a date. Along with dildos, you can't make a girl walk around with one (or two) inside them and how that affects their day should you spend a part of it with them.
I think i saw in one of the modded versions you have a vibrator with a remote and you could just turn in on when you are in class. Wkth different intensity modes

Reactions: Mattu and llDante

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
The vibrator idea is the most obvious when in a master/slave relationship, Oni could have implemented it already, another thing i don't like is the date, you can't interact with the girls there, so it's kinda pointless, i never even use that anymore, I think Oni just don't want to increase his job later, because if he increase the number of features, in the future he will have to do more work when adding each new girls after all, while right now the game has very few features so it's easy enough to add new girls.

Reactions: Medic4 and Vraxous2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Update Rogue-Like 02/16/2021 (we have fashion!)
Ok, just a quick update, what's in, what's not? As of today, all of Storm's basic sprite and basic clothing options are in, as well as her hair and expressions. Those are all in-game and working smoothly. Work is also progressing on her room and her dialogue content. What's left to get done? I still need to get the "up" versions of her clothing finished, her "shower" look and wet hair, her UI elements, and then finish the dialogues and story content she'll be launching with.

The character building process is always interesting. I've gotten better at planning ahead than when I started, but it can always be tricky to juggle how to layer portions of clothing so that they match up correctly. One stumble I had with the first attempt at her clothing was a jacket that had a collar that wouldn't play nice with her hand positions, either it would be behind one hand that it was supposed to be in front of, or in front of a different hand it was supposed to be behind. I had to do some tweaking to fix that.

I don't have a fixed date for when I'll be done on this one, but I do expect to have a playable build within the month. Hopefully. I might leave out a few things that aren't finished yet and add them as I patch out the bugs.

He also posted her in some clothes, f95 is being wonky not letting me upload as usual;

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
He also posted her in some clothes, f95 is being wonky not letting me upload as usual;
Not bad. Body shape looks a bit weird in places, but still pretty good. I'm glad he's leaning back towards the Evolution styles.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well Storm's Evo design was pretty gorgeous. I said between his two designs his originally was stockier so she has thicker thighs than what was present before which I am so glad I pointed out now.

Reactions: V Antonio S

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Update Rogue-Like 02/16/2021 (we have fashion!)
Ok, just a quick update, what's in, what's not? As of today, all of Storm's basic sprite and basic clothing options are in, as well as her hair and expressions. Those are all in-game and working smoothly. Work is also progressing on her room and her dialogue content. What's left to get done? I still need to get the "up" versions of her clothing finished, her "shower" look and wet hair, her UI elements, and then finish the dialogues and story content she'll be launching with.

The character building process is always interesting. I've gotten better at planning ahead than when I started, but it can always be tricky to juggle how to layer portions of clothing so that they match up correctly. One stumble I had with the first attempt at her clothing was a jacket that had a collar that wouldn't play nice with her hand positions, either it would be behind one hand that it was supposed to be in front of, or in front of a different hand it was supposed to be behind. I had to do some tweaking to fix that.

I don't have a fixed date for when I'll be done on this one, but I do expect to have a playable build within the month. Hopefully. I might leave out a few things that aren't finished yet and add them as I patch out the bugs.

BIG BROWN TITTIES

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes