Jul 14, 2018
are there any story progression in this game or its just a training type of game?
The story is how you got in their pants and got Xavier to fuck off so you could bang them on the quad with an audience watching.

That's it.

Because of how the stats work and their own likes and dislikes of each other, exactly how that plays out - how willing they are to do what where and how they feel about doing it with you - changes. Which is the fun part of the game, having one girl not just be willing, but taking initiative and pushing you further while another is going along with it in what would most likely be some sort of rape or at least sexual extortion. Especially in the same encounter, where the three way has one girl being hesitant and not really having fun while the other keeps doing stuff to you or her without asking first, because she's wanting to fuck that much.

Hence my argument that a "Full Save" where all the stats are max'd out makes as much sense as just wanting to watch the credits of a movie. It can be provided, but... why?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The story is how you got in their pants and got Xavier to fuck off so you could bang them on the quad with an audience watching.

That's it.

Because of how the stats work and their own likes and dislikes of each other, exactly how that plays out - how willing they are to do what where and how they feel about doing it with you - changes. Which is the fun part of the game, having one girl not just be willing, but taking initiative and pushing you further while another is going along with it in what would most likely be some sort of rape or at least sexual extortion. Especially in the same encounter, where the three way has one girl being hesitant and not really having fun while the other keeps doing stuff to you or her without asking first, because she's wanting to fuck that much.

Hence my argument that a "Full Save" where all the stats are max'd out makes as much sense as just wanting to watch the credits of a movie. It can be provided, but... why?
If I had to say, I guess it comes from someone who doesn't care about the build up and just wants quick access to the most advanced scenes.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
At this rate Oni will follow Miura's fate.
Well, shit, at least this game is fully playable now. I mean, in the future, there'll be more girls (and, I hope, more positions and clothes and places), but that's just getting bigger, whereas Berserk was left unfinished.
Therefore: Rogue-Like Evolution is better than Berserk.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The fingering and licking animation only works for rogue in different poses...SO like is my game bugged or those animation aren't implemented for other characters yet?Thanks.

P.S.-Will all the girls end up becoming SUB in this game? I got the feeling at least Jean would be a bit on the DOM side,but she too ended up showing SUB-like tendencies(her dialogue where she wants us to take control),can I change this?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The fingering and licking animation only works for rogue in different poses...SO like is my game bugged or those animation aren't implemented for other characters yet?Thanks.

P.S.-Will all the girls end up becoming SUB in this game? I got the feeling at least Jean would be a bit on the DOM side,but she too ended up showing SUB-like tendencies(her dialogue where she wants us to take control),can I change this?
I believe they will either fall in love with you (and you love them) or they become your bitches. No domination that I know of.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I believe they will either fall in love with you (and you love them) or they become your bitches. No domination that I know of.
If you build up their obedience over love, each girl (haven't tried it with Storm yet) will approach you and start talking about how they sorta like you taking control and bossing them around and then will ask if they can call you "Sir". When you build up obedience, they will eventually come back and say they are really enjoying letting you control them and then you can tell them to refer to you as "master" after that talk (though you have to specifically tell them to call you that). They do seem to 'submit' to you, and if their obedience is high enough, you can basically get them to do anything, even if they don't like it.

So I'd say that's domination.

Reactions: jujuman101

bmab

May 7, 2020
Somehow this broken mess of a game still manages to surprise me.
Denied contact with Rogue yesterday, lust jumped on by Kitty in the morning, lead to a threesome since Rogue didn't fire her encounter script/wasn't wiped by the different encounter type(might be possible to chain more girls if different encounter types? thus far there are only these two)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes