YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Right, you said so, but in the portrait pic we saw here she's got the fangies, so I thought this Jubs would be the wine sucker.
Also, I had no idea she lost her mutant powers when becoming a vampire. Pretty crappy, given how fucking overpowered some mutants are.
I was checking the wiki, since I don't read the comics much so only knew her from the cartoons...
And ok, she is REALLY powerful. I thought she would be a mix of Dazzler and thatevolutiongirl that made small bombs, but she has the potential to create a nuclear fusion bomb if she wanted to!
For a while she was immune to telepathy, but they just abandoned it? That could mean she would not get caught by Xavier, but maybe you already do this for all girls and he just reads other people's minds since he only catches you if you are in public...

But yeah, images had fangs, so probably vampire time.
And no, her being a vampire did not take her powers, House of M did and she was using supertech instead before being turned, since she was in a depression without powers. And being cured of being a vampire also brought them back.
She had all the normal weaknesses, but used an amulet to be able to be into the sunlight...
Meaning she cannot be naked fully when sunbathing or skinnydipping... unless it is found out Zero's power also affect vampireness, meaning both the strengths and weaknesses.
Which... could be a route for her pursuing him. Enjoying being without the thirst, plus the loss of her usual powers making her want an emotional crutch.

Woudn't be the only one with a reason.
Rogue was in it to be able to touch people without draining them, Emma got into it because she is caught marturbating at night and he volunteers to help, Jean is interested because she can't just make you forget, Ororo because of the rush of being helpless without her powers.
Funny, only Kitty and Laura are just because of Zero himself, in their own way.

If you really don't give a shit about Rogue, but still fuck her because you are the only person in the world who has ability to, does it count as charity and being kind to disabled people?
After some levels you can teach her to control her powers, so it is more of your price for helping her.

1 - Rogue doesn't "kill people" with a touch. She just absorbs energy, abilities and memories. She's more like a vampire.
Here in Brazil her is is tranlated as "Vampira", vampire.

I seem to remember at one point the girls sending selfies of themselves, but they don't do that anymore. Not sure if its because of the expansion mod or something else, anybody got any ideas?

Been awhile since i've played the non-modded version of the game, so it could very well be as simple as "play the regular version". Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Not selfies, but if you call them to change their clothes, or for phone sex/watch her masturbate.

Is there some kind of walkthrough to it? I just started and I'm not sure how to proceed
Somewhere in here there is a guide for best massages, some of them are not 100% accurate but if you do the right path they may not even mind going past what they usually let you. You can see if you got to that point if they start trembling, I think at lower relationships you need to do it right at once or they stop just when the last touch for that would be.

ok, so
I may have answered a post too far back at first, so when I noticed I just had to answer more until getting to my own...

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Somewhere in here there is a guide for best massages, some of them are not 100% accurate but if you do the right path they may not even mind going past what they usually let you. You can see if you got to that point if they start trembling, I think at lower relationships you need to do it right at once or they stop just when the last touch for that would be.
Here's a 100% accurate list of their massage charts as of 996c:

Rogue ["shoulders","arms","arms","hands","hands","back","hips","back","breasts","breasts"]
Kitty ["shoulders","back","hips","thighs","calves","feet","feet","hips","ass","pussy"]
Emma ["shoulders","neck","neck","back","hips","ass","ass","back","breasts","breasts"]
Laura ["shoulders","back","arms","hips","thighs","calves","ass","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Jean ["back","shoulders","neck","neck","back","hips","ass","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Storm ["feet","calves","thighs","hips","ass","ass","pussy","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Jubilee ["neck","shoulders","calves","feet","neck","shoulders","calves","feet","pussy","pussy"]

At lower relationship values they'll still get irritated if you touch their breasts/pussy/ass, which lowers their lust, and they'll get angry if you touch them there more than once.

Edit: I just wanted to add the word MassageChart to this post just in case someone is using search to find it.
Edit2: Added Jubilee

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was checking the wiki, since I don't read the comics much so only knew her from the cartoons...
And ok, she is REALLY powerful. I thought she would be a mix of Dazzler and thatevolutiongirl that made small bombs, but she has the potential to create a nuclear fusion bomb if she wanted to!
For a while she was immune to telepathy, but they just abandoned it? That could mean she would not get caught by Xavier, but maybe you already do this for all girls and he just reads other people's minds since he only catches you if you are in public...

But yeah, images had fangs, so probably vampire time.
And no, her being a vampire did not take her powers, House of M did and she was using supertech instead before being turned, since she was in a depression without powers. And being cured of being a vampire also brought them back.
She had all the normal weaknesses, but used an amulet to be able to be into the sunlight...
Meaning she cannot be naked fully when sunbathing or skinnydipping... unless it is found out Zero's power also affect vampireness, meaning both the strengths and weaknesses.
Which... could be a route for her pursuing him. Enjoying being without the thirst, plus the loss of her usual powers making her want an emotional crutch.

Woudn't be the only one with a reason.
Rogue was in it to be able to touch people without draining them, Emma got into it because she is caught marturbating at night and he volunteers to help, Jean is interested because she can't just make you forget, Ororo because of the rush of being helpless without her powers.
Funny, only Kitty and Laura are just because of Zero himself, in their own way.
Well, as always, they buffed her power to make her absolutely ridiculous.
Also, that thing about the amulet you suggested seems pretty interesting, yeah. It would set up a relationship with the character instead of the more straight "I like that girl, let's touch her shoulders 14 times until she lets me fuck her".

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well, as always, they buffed her power to make her absolutely ridiculous.
Also, that thing about the amulet you suggested seems pretty interesting, yeah. It would set up a relationship with the character instead of the more straight "I like that girl, let's touch her shoulders 14 times until she lets me fuck her".
Having to touch her shoulders 15 times would be a dealbreaker though.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I'm not surprised by this at all; Oni did state either January or mid-February. I didn't have enough cash in my bank acc for patreon so I gotta fix that now, eugh.
I hope the new Jean pose & whatever additions he made is worth the wait however.
I'm most looking forward to the Jean pose, seeing as Sucky sucky five dollars is going to be more or less bare bones for a good while. Should still be fun though, probably start a new game when Jubs drops and then go over to my harem complete game to see how she reacts to everyone happily having sex in public and her room as well.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes