Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
are there any special presents to buy any of the women?
I'm thinking like the books that I bought and gave out already.
Do I need to keep filling my dildo pile to hand out? I know I bought some interesting items but I gave them to Rogue mostly and she definitely enjoys them.
It's weird that you can get some of the girls to the 'drippy' stage but they won't even strip off completely...or is that just me....Storm is the most annoying for that, seems she'll strip down at the drop of a hat but won't (at the moment) du much else except fool around a bit

botka4aet

Jan 13, 2022
are there any special presents to buy any of the women?
I'm thinking like the books that I bought and gave out already.
Do I need to keep filling my dildo pile to hand out? I know I bought some interesting items but I gave them to Rogue mostly and she definitely enjoys them.
It's weird that you can get some of the girls to the 'drippy' stage but they won't even strip off completely...or is that just me....Storm is the most annoying for that, seems she'll strip down at the drop of a hat but won't (at the moment) du much else except fool around a bit
gifts just help leveling stats faster

Reactions: FlyingToast27

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a variable I can edit to make the girls more likely to have me cum inside them when I click "warn them." It seems like you get them to swallow like 5 times and all of a sudden they don't want creampies anymore lol.

Dr. Coom

Formerly 'Exocrine'
May 12, 2023
Sounds like it's either a bug, or it's purposely programmed that way. Looks like you'll have to start a new game and stick to creampies. Otherwise, keep asking to cum inside and then check your progress later. If nothing changes, start a new game.

Reactions: jekkajacka

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a variable I can edit to make the girls more likely to have me cum inside them when I click "warn them." It seems like you get them to swallow like 5 times and all of a sudden they don't want creampies anymore lol.
Probably related to the cumslut trait I am guessing? Either that or the BJ stat is higher than the vaginal one. Those would be my guesses.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
So is this what Oni was talking about, it kind of jump scared me when it first appeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND HOW DO I GET IT!! IVE BEEN ASKING EVERYBODY FROM ONI TO DITTYMYMAN TO MAKE A AHEGAO SUPREME / MAXIMUS CUM / BROKEN ORGASM FOR A LONG TIME. Instead of just some lines where she ask you to stop and then driff into incomprehensible moans. Her faces and bodies should get sluttier and sluttier each time they cum too, till this permanent cumdump broken state.

by the way can someone confirm if prime mod has a feature where you can do anything after you make them cum a few times? or im just imaging it?

That's from last version, the mystery feature on 1.53 is Psylocke's 69 pose. Basically if you meet the criteria she will jump to gobble your dick (if you are licking her pussy), or she'll sit in your face if she is sucking your dick (You can tell her to "fuck off and keep sucking" which is kind of funny)
Thats awesome! i love when girls come at me to fuck them or do something else like undreasing without asking them or asking me to fuck them mid sexscene, on my lasts gameplays on primemod (of course) i would max them out in one or two days without fucking them and just wait for them to come at me asking me to fuck them. its just the ultimate way to play it.

Time ago I gave instructions on this. Try walking around the square, Xavier should contact you telepathically in the afternoon or evening. I don't remember, it's been a long time.
con someone explain this better? im waiting for prime mod to be ready to take a free day to play it.
BTW does any body knows if prime will make a mod or if he will wait for the next version? (please tell me he wont wait)

yeah i know this version is full of bugs, i mean the next stable one.

and sorry for the rant but does anybody know if prime has already choose the next superpowers for the 2 new girls?

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Time ago I gave instructions on this. Try walking around the square, Xavier should contact you telepathically in the afternoon or evening. I don't remember, it's been a long time.
turns out it was the unofficial prime mod's fault, at day 201 i switched to vanilla version and Xavier contacted me on zero's room. I think the event triggers somwhere between day 60 - 100

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes