Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Well, women do have a higher sex drive than men, once they feel comfortable being open about it.

But one thing baffles me though. Why Jean, one the nicest X-men characters in every show, was turned into some trashy, self-absorbed, arrogant bitch... Does Oni hate Jean for some reason?
Yeah, it was mentioned some time ago that Oni does not like Jean (or at least Jean in Evolution), and that it carried over into the game. Don't ask me why though, I only read that in passing.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Tips on how to start a relationship with Kitty and Emma? I seem to be at a deadlock with them.
For kitty, you have to work for it.
For emma, go to the classroom in the afternoon, you cannot just be there you have to actually exit the classroom and go back in.
Well, women do have a higher sex drive than men, once they feel comfortable being open about it.

But one thing baffles me though. Why Jean, one the nicest X-men characters in every show, was turned into some trashy, self-absorbed, arrogant bitch... Does Oni hate Jean for some reason?
First, yeah oni doesnt like jean.
Second, shes partially based on the version of jean that made iceman gay.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
I really feel like this game could use a bit of balancing around the love/obedience/inhibition points.

I've played it since there was only Rogue in the game, and when Kitty was introduced, it was just a pain to get her to do anything with you because the grind was too much. However, now that we have access to gifts, dates, the mall, gaining points when doing the slightest action, maybe it could be a little more progressive, to enjoy the ride?

Like basically, once I get a handjob, I could slowly bring it up to the blowjob, and touching them a bit more. I don't feel like dates and gifts are really relevant. From my point of view, I always get to the sex part without even having to do any of these actions, and it feels a bit too fast. I would like to be able to enjoy the other mechanics a bit more than going straight to business.

Tell me what you guys think.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice mod! I love what you have done with the introduction of each character, especially with Laura: *chef's kiss*

I think there might be an issue with Laura's front sex pose. You're probably redefining the method to call when doing her introduction such that she jumps on you and you have her pussy in front of you, but it stays like that even afterwards, making up for dodgy levitating sex haha.

Also, during her introduction, if you select first the option about her muscles, she will remain unnamed for the rest of the game.

Really nice touch to be able to grab their butt and remove their pants. It adds a lot to immersion and to the flow of sex scenes. I've seen the code, good job!

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Reactions: Testerguy19

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Geeah still alot of bugs plaguing the game based off the Patreon gonna wait until it's finally stable albeit I gotta see if one thing is still fugged up. Rogues pubes during doggy don't align with her pusy, clothes are still missing for specific girls like the green nightie & towel for jubilees poses.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Gotta say I do like the new stuff Oni adds in, just not a fan of actual new events and graphics coming about once a year lol. Laura's missionary pose is still off (also wtf is she doing with her legs?) Jean could use some actual love, and worst of all....no Nightcrussy (jk if he ever added a dude to fuck it would piss off people and take 3 years to finish). Love the game but to me it's like a modern sports video game: great in small bursts and not worth getting every version. Lastly.....for those who want an android version; simply sacrifice a child to Baal and you shall have what you desire!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Lettuce know how that goes, because my version with the latest letter (I think it was X) crashes whenever I select "start a new game". I don't know if it's because I enabled the console or what, but I can't play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Lettuce know how that goes, because my version with the latest letter (I think it was X) crashes whenever I select "start a new game". I don't know if it's because I enabled the console or what, but I can't play.
That tends to happen from enabling console on vanilla, yeah.

I'm just gonna wait until Oni settles down and Prime updates his mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so i finally tried it, pretty great, but i couldnt get anything new to happen in emma's introduction or afternoon's class, both jean's introduction and laura's comeback event happen at the same day so her shower event doesnt trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes