FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm gonna say this again...

The Squirrel is fat.

View attachment 3912576
I'm good with her from the neck down. It's just her face.

I can deal with Null's anime writing. I can endure Psyloche being British. And I've learned to love Jean being a bitch, even though it took me roughly two years for her to grow on me. ...But I can't with Doreen while she's looking at me. It's a bridge too far, and I humbly ask Prime to cover her face with paper bag when this update cycle is finally over, unless I can do it while playing the game though OBS.

Can we put this to a vote somehow? 1's for 'cause she's fat, and 2's for 'cause it's her face? What's good with StrawPoll these days?

Edit:
Being able to get rid of her tail is an improvement.

Edit 2:
...Not my proudest fap, but at least I didn't nut to a furry.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond and Zepheral

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
1.53b

Wot's added?
Just fixes mostly, Doreen gets her FJ content. Apparently there's a couple new toggles during sex you can click; Like a footie button. Edite; You can make SG's tail semi-translucent now over getting rid of it etc. Psylocke's doggy pose was edited, the torso to be closer to you. SG may need a bit of that too. Anyone got comments on Psylocke's frontal?

Last edited:

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
1.53b
Mega
Wot's added?
Just fixes mostly, Doreen gets her FJ content. Apparently there's a couple new toggles during sex you can click; Like a footie button. Edite; You can make SG's tail semi-translucent now over getting rid of it etc. Psylocke's doggy pose was edited, the torso to be closer to you. SG may need a bit of that too. Anyone got comments on Psylocke's frontal?
I unpacked the files. Betsy's frontal pose has two variants if I'm correct. But I need to check them in game to see if they're fucked up or not...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Vic Sage

Jun 8, 2018
Thats awesome! i love when girls come at me to fuck them or do something else like undreasing without asking them or asking me to fuck them mid sexscene, on my lasts gameplays on primemod (of course) i would max them out in one or two days without fucking them and just wait for them to come at me asking me to fuck them. its just the ultimate way to play it.
Could you elaborate on how to do this? The only thing I've found out is that if Laura's inhibition is high enough there's a scene where she asks you to fuck.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: armond and Dr. Coom

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
1.53b
Mega
Wot's added?
Hey Semondemon, just wanted to show gratitude to you since you always link the updates here. Thank you!

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
i enjoy the game well enough, but the updates move like molasses. how long has this ben in production? is there a timeline to an endgame?
This is the game that never ends.
It just goes on and on, my friend.
Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was.
And, they’ll continue jerking off to it, just because...
It just goes on and on, my friend...

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
It just goes on and on, my friend.
Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was.
And, they’ll continue jerking off to it, just because...
But one day, it will come to an end, who knows?
And people who know the deal will ask: Hey wtf we didn't get Mystique or Domino in game?
And still, they'll continue jercking off to it, just because...
Oh yeah, this game will never ends.
tumblr_mcejsg1Atu1rjdfzto1_500.gif

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes