NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I belive it's easier and more probable that a modder adds the things people'd been talking about (more locations, things to do, interactions with the girls, etc.) rather than an artist imitates the drawing style of oni (mystique from the expansion mod is great, but just not on par with oni's skill). I think oni should focus on what he's doing right now: add more girls and sex positions, that way if he ever abandons the project we'll at lest have however many girls he completed.
If only he was getting paid enough money to hire a team that could do the things he isn't able to do or good at.
But I guess we can't expect that much from a poor artist, we should just leave the work to modders who work for free.

Reactions: billybat88

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Remember Witch Trainer and how that spawned 2 mods that at first expanded the game but ended up doing their own version of the game starting out from scratch?
Well, I'm pretty dissatisfied with how those two turned out (Silver mod and Innocent Witches) and wouldn't like at all that a group of people picked RLE and changed everything, adding some sort of story progression that unlocks romance with the girls depending on your success in previous missions and all of that shit filled with too much text.
IMHO, the only way this game could be improved while keeping it the way it's always worked for me and plenty others, is to add more clothes, more locations and more interactions with the girls.
More girls is cool, too, but at some point that's gonna have to stop because I don't think Ren'Py can keep track of 12, for example, without huge lag.

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
The game's appeal, to me at least, has always been how open ended it is, sort of like a sandbox. I wouldn't like a more story focused game, but then again if it's a separate game altogether made by different people I don't see the issue.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The game's appeal, to me at least, has always been how open ended it is, sort of like a sandbox. I wouldn't like a more story focused game, but then again if it's a separate game altogether made by different people I don't see the issue.
What I meant is that starting out a mod including more stuff while preserving the esence of the game and the small details that made it's appeal is cool. But changing too much to the point of transforming the game into a different one isn't. Of course you could keep to yoursef the latest installment of the mod that was to your liking, but seeing it being transformed is usually disapointing.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
What I meant is that starting out a mod including more stuff while preserving the esence of the game and the small details that made it's appeal is cool. But changing too much to the point of transforming the game into a different one isn't. Of course you could keep to yoursef the latest installment of the mod that was to your liking, but seeing it being transformed is usually disapointing.
I liked the mod from a while back that had tons of clothes and appearance options. Mystique was in it, not done very well but it was easy to ignore her and focus on making Emma a redhead. If they updated that one I'd be grateful and appreciative.

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
I liked the mod from a while back that had tons of clothes and appearance options. Mystique was in it, not done very well but it was easy to ignore her and focus on making Emma a redhead. If they updated that one I'd be grateful and appreciative.
Afaik the mod is on hond due to the devs having shit irl to deal with.

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Even though it's my favorite game on this site that I must have played about 20 times, I still find the delay for each update strange, I had never noticed the date this game was posted here on the site but when I saw it it was in 2016, 6 years and that's all we have 6 girls (seventh coming) with some poses, outfits and animations.

I know, I know, this is not Oni's main job, maybe just a hobby, but even so, even working 1 hour a day, I think it was enough to have a lot more content than there is today, maybe he would even have finished Rogue Like, I don't know why I typed all this out, I guess I was just surprised to realize only now that the game has been in production since 2016.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Mandatory dont get too mad when there's too little content for the new girl in her first update.
I mean, I'm not expecting much anyway outside of what Oni already said we can expect from this update. There won't be much to do with Jubilee outside of what we can do with her in her standing pose (I asked on Patreon, Oni said at best we'd only be able to do touching, kissing, maybe undressing her, etc). They also said that the first release would just be the Jubilee content, with Jean's second sex pose being added in a later patch.

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Shouldn't Ororo aka Storm get a new sex pose since she has only one?

Or am I getting this wrong?
Every other character has 2 sex scenes as far as I know.

Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, I'm not expecting much anyway outside of what Oni already said we can expect from this update. There won't be much to do with Jubilee outside of what we can do with her in her standing pose (I asked on Patreon, Oni said at best we'd only be able to do touching, kissing, maybe undressing her, etc). They also said that the first release would just be the Jubilee content, with Jean's second sex pose being added in a later patch.
Dammit, and jean's new pose was what i was mostly looking fowards to.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes