NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I have a question guys, is the "character removal" option from when you corner Xavier still limited to just 1 girl?

If so: Can you technically remove 2 girls if you rat out Doreen first and then corner Xavier to remove another girl second?

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I have a question guys, is the "character removal" option from when you corner Xavier still limited to just 1 girl?

If so: Can you technically remove 2 girls if you rat out Doreen first and then corner Xavier to remove another girl second?
you can remove all but one. Actually, I've never tried to remove them all, so I don't know. You'd need 1 left to get any back.

Reactions: NODOGAN

whotheheck

Mar 30, 2020
Apparently there's a couple new toggles during sex you can click; Like a footie button. Edite; You can make SG's tail semi-translucent now over getting rid of it etc.
so, I'm not sure if I'm blind or maybe I have the wrong version or what, but I can't seem to find these toggles at all? where are they supposed to be?

EDIT: nvm it was prime's minimod, looks like it's mostly compatible but the UI doesn't show the new toggles

Last edited:
Reactions: Bekai7

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Her body is rocking, the problem is her wide face.

She looks like the average 50+ year old southern mom, kinda grown too puffy after putting on weight from the 3th child and one too many wine nights.

I guess some people are into that, but probably an equal amount if not more don't wanna bang a cartoon version of their obese looking mom.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm noticing something, so now I have to ask: Despite Kungoru coining the phrase and leathermax popularizing it...

...are we bored with Rogue's ass these days?
Fuck no, southern goth girl isstil going strong!
View attachment 3929783
Ah fuck pack it up guys the last good character in this game is ace we gotta shut'er down
>giving a shit about what current marvel writers do or say
They are a bunch of misserable activists that literally write things out of spite and hate the people that liked comics in the first place, anything they can write to piss you off, they will.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Her body is rocking, the problem is her wide face.

She looks like the average 50+ year old southern mom, kinda grown too puffy after putting on weight from the 3th child and one too many wine nights.

I guess some people are into that, but probably an equal amount if not more don't wanna bang a cartoon version of their obese looking mom.
youre crazy shes not fat shes at that point where she could get fat if she eats too much thats for sure but right now she is thicc! i agree with you her teeth and eyes too big are weird, still in her doggy pose you cant see that hahahaha

Pretty sure everyone ignores her despite being the main girl
i fuck rogue first and max her out in a day or two (prime mod) and then move to the others as i grow bored of her. it doesnt happen with kitty, emma or laura tho. jean is just ther to be broken, fucked in public and ignored until she falls in love and i reject her, jubilee is like middle ground she gets to the game quite late i dont have enough time to get bored. storm and gwen are like meh i have to max them out to finish the game and now i think doreen would get by jubilee's side and Betzy by storm's and Gwen's.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
youre crazy shes not fat shes at that point where she could get fat if she eats too much thats for sure but right now she is thicc! i agree with you her teeth and eyes too big are weird, still in her doggy pose you cant see that hahahaha

i fuck rogue first and max her out in a day or two (prime mod) and then move to the others as i grow bored of her. it doesnt happen with kitty, emma or laura tho. jean is just ther to be broken, fucked in public and ignored until she falls in love and i reject her, jubilee is like middle ground she gets to the game quite late i dont have enough time to get bored. storm and gwen are like meh i have to max them out to finish the game and now i think doreen would get by jubilee's side and Betzy by storm's and Gwen's.
1000014225.gif

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
you can remove all but one. Actually, I've never tried to remove them all, so I don't know. You'd need 1 left to get any back.
Really? AWESOME! Cuz I'm not gonna lie I feel we getting a little too crowded in our game options, wouldn't mind getting rid of one or two.

Reactions: jekkajacka

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't keep up with the thread but is there any plans to address the "character wants to talk to you go to your room" and then you go there and someone else pops in for a "hit"?
Main reason right there why I tend to lower my addictiveness to bare minimun and just charm them the old-fashioned way

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes