Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Something that it will really benefit the game with all the girls is more reactive dialogues, confronting the main character about why they only perform anal, why they give them so many creampies and so on, there is a glance of this after repeating sexual interactions and the girls make it her favorite, besides that, nothing else.

Also, I would like the acknowledging who is virgin and who is not, they never act like if it was their first time, I can see all the mature girls, Jane and Laura not being virgins, I don't know about the rest.

Reactions: DarkKat
Feb 10, 2020
Something that it will really benefit the game with all the girls is more reactive dialogues, confronting the main character about why they only perform anal, why they give them so many creampies and so on, there is a glance of this after repeating sexual interactions and the girls make it her favorite, besides that, nothing else.

Also, I would like the acknowledging who is virgin and who is not, they never act like if it was their first time, I can see all the mature girls, Jane and Laura not being virgins, I don't know about the rest.
Rogue will mention it, and I think Kitty might. At the very least she "never went that far". But yeah, that first bit would be nice. I relegate Kitty to anal only for some reason, so it'd be funny to have her wonder why she's the only one. (Sans Gwen on the playthroughs when I do use her.)

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes