Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
To Oni, my best parasocial friend:

Please, please, implement both Megan and Wanda simultaneously. Now, I know asking for two girls (once again) is a tough enough job, but there's a reason for this: Wanda is sure to win, but Megan might also upset the vote and beat out Wanda somehow. If either result happens, then putting in Megan would only make sense because even if she didn't win, she will most likely get second place.
1727350217056.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Rogue-Like Girl 11 Poll!

31 minutes ago
Yeah, we'll be up to 11. Time flies. I added two of them a few days ago to make it more of a contest, you can check out their posts if you missed them. Last time I just made Doreen anyway, even though she lost, but don't expect that this time, I'll be working on other aspects of the game as my "B-project."

Anyway, this time we have four options:

1. Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch. Daughter of Magneto (despite some confusion on the topic), and sister to Quicksilver. She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . .

2. Lorna Dane, also daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda, magnetic powers. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case.

3. Illyana Rasputin, demon princess and teleporter, sharp tongued and spicy.

4. Megan Gwynn, Welsh pixie, flight and hallucinogenic dust, bubbly personality and free spirit.

Pictures for each are at the bottom of the post. Appearances subject to change at my whims.
WandaSketch.jpg MeganSketch.jpg LornaSketch.jpg IllyanaSketch.jpg

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes