leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I was checking the wiki, since I don't read the comics much so only knew her from the cartoons...
And ok, she is REALLY powerful. I thought she would be a mix of Dazzler and thatevolutiongirl that made small bombs, but she has the potential to create a nuclear fusion bomb if she wanted to!
For a while she was immune to telepathy, but they just abandoned it? That could mean she would not get caught by Xavier, but maybe you already do this for all girls and he just reads other people's minds since he only catches you if you are in public...

But yeah, images had fangs, so probably vampire time.
And no, her being a vampire did not take her powers, House of M did and she was using supertech instead before being turned, since she was in a depression without powers. And being cured of being a vampire also brought them back.
She had all the normal weaknesses, but used an amulet to be able to be into the sunlight...
Meaning she cannot be naked fully when sunbathing or skinnydipping... unless it is found out Zero's power also affect vampireness, meaning both the strengths and weaknesses.
Which... could be a route for her pursuing him. Enjoying being without the thirst, plus the loss of her usual powers making her want an emotional crutch.

Woudn't be the only one with a reason.
Rogue was in it to be able to touch people without draining them, Emma got into it because she is caught marturbating at night and he volunteers to help, Jean is interested because she can't just make you forget, Ororo because of the rush of being helpless without her powers.
Funny, only Kitty and Laura are just because of Zero himself, in their own way.
Well, as always, they buffed her power to make her absolutely ridiculous.
Also, that thing about the amulet you suggested seems pretty interesting, yeah. It would set up a relationship with the character instead of the more straight "I like that girl, let's touch her shoulders 14 times until she lets me fuck her".

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well, as always, they buffed her power to make her absolutely ridiculous.
Also, that thing about the amulet you suggested seems pretty interesting, yeah. It would set up a relationship with the character instead of the more straight "I like that girl, let's touch her shoulders 14 times until she lets me fuck her".
Having to touch her shoulders 15 times would be a dealbreaker though.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I'm not surprised by this at all; Oni did state either January or mid-February. I didn't have enough cash in my bank acc for patreon so I gotta fix that now, eugh.
I hope the new Jean pose & whatever additions he made is worth the wait however.
I'm most looking forward to the Jean pose, seeing as Sucky sucky five dollars is going to be more or less bare bones for a good while. Should still be fun though, probably start a new game when Jubs drops and then go over to my harem complete game to see how she reacts to everyone happily having sex in public and her room as well.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to stagger the entrance of some characters? I noticed there are scenes if you already have some progress on others when they arrive. Namely the Kitty and Laura scenes.

tracespeck

Jul 21, 2017
Don't go to certain locations and they won't show up. For example if you never go to the classroom then frost won't show up and that also stops jean and storm from showing up. I think laura shows up if you go to the training room but might require kitty to show up first and kittys trigger is the square?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Don't go to certain locations and they won't show up. For example if you never go to the classroom then frost won't show up and that also stops jean and storm from showing up. I think laura shows up if you go to the training room but might require kitty to show up first and kittys trigger is the square?
Does Storm show up in the classroom if you haven't met her in the attic yet? If not, then you can avoid her completely until you elect to visit and introduce yourself.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Does Storm show up in the classroom if you haven't met her in the attic yet? If not, then you can avoid her completely until you elect to visit and introduce yourself.
The game forces you to meet Storm after a certain point unless you avoid the classroom after meeting Emma.

If you're interested in changing the order you meet the girls (As well as various other improvements) I'd suggest you try my mod. I just added the ability to delay meetings, and meet them "out of order"

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes