Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is this the prototype?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-chonky-mod-v0-3-ron-chon.125779/post-8779167

If it is, then I have no idea how to get it to work.

Does it need to be installed?

If so, then how do you install it?
Yo dude there's a thing called paragraphs don't you know what they are?
Don't break for a single sentence every single time all because you can

You see what I mean this is awkward to read, if you're ESL (english secondary language) I get it but c'mon stop doing this.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yo dude there's a thing called paragraphs don't you know what they are?
Don't break for a single sentence every single time all because you can

You see what I mean this is awkward to read, if you're ESL (english secondary language) I get it but c'mon stop doing this.
No, I think I'll keep at it.

If I didn't change for anyone else, what makes you think I'd do so now?

I'm not going to stop.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
is there a place to keep tabs on the Ron Chon mod/game overhaul? i thought i read somewhere he pulled away form discord but can't remember if it was still public or not

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Standing here

I realize

You were just like me

Trying to make history.

In all seriousness, tho, Ghostload has a point wondering how Ron's work is going. I fully support the man's endeavor, but since he's gone radio silent and we haven't had an update on the Chonky since the 0.3, I can't help but ask what's going on, since his Patreon page doesn't have anything either. I'm not saying he's an opportunist who came to scam or anything, it's just that it would seem logical to keep uptading his mod with his code while anyone else working on art or whatever keeps doing their stuff, instead of waiting until it's all done to make one big'ol update in what, a year?

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
Standing here

I realize

You were just like me

Trying to make history.

In all seriousness, tho, Ghostload has a point wondering how Ron's work is going. I fully support the man's endeavor, but since he's gone radio silent and we haven't had an update on the Chonky since the 0.3, I can't help but ask what's going on, since his Patreon page doesn't have anything either. I'm not saying he's an opportunist who came to scam or anything, it's just that it would seem logical to keep uptading his mod with his code while anyone else working on art or whatever keeps doing their stuff, instead of waiting until it's all done to make one big'ol update in what, a year?

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes