betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
This might have been asked before but I went back a few pages and didn't see it. How do we do the "wear the vibrator all day" thing? I keep receiving the "What no!" response

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
New girls pool:

So here it is, the poll to determine Rogue-Like's 9th girl.

Here's a brief rundown of the candidates:

Doreen: A goody-two-shoes, rule follower, Pollyanna type. Always up beat and positive.

Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and perhaps least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . .

Lorna: My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case.

Betsy: UK transfer student. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Telepath and ninja.

You can find sketches below, and you can find more detailed descriptions of who the characters would be in the game by filtering previous posts by "next girl."

We'll let this one run for two weeks, just in case anyone's out of town. Just a reminder, don't be jerks to people who prefer a different character. Vote for the one you want, not against the ones you don't. Feel free to (politely) discuss your choices in the comments.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes