jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I wish the options in this game follow some sense of progression based on the stage the character's relationship with the MC is at. It's jarring to see a bunch of sexual actions available when you aren't anywhere close to that stage with them.

Jan 14, 2020
I wish whoever posts new versions of this here would wait for the stable version. This is like the third time in a row a version that Oni has clearly labeled "Don't download this unless you want to help me bughunt" before the tested version is out. It's part of the process and since most of the people in this thread are too lazy to read the posts explaining that or never check the patreon to begin with it always ends up swamped with people mad at the bugs. I feel like posting what is essentially the alpha of these updates hurts the odds that people bumping into it for the first time will actually go support Oni. (I'm aware it's free, but it doesn't get MADE for free, and I don't feel like we are doing Oni any favors here)

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I wish the options in this game follow some sense of progression based on the stage the character's relationship with the MC is at. It's jarring to see a bunch of sexual actions available when you aren't anywhere close to that stage with them.
That would completely kill the game imo, part of the fun is trying out what kind of sex options you can get away with, be it by coercion or other means. It's even hotter when you convince the girls to do shit they are not that comfortable with mid session
They also have different thresholds for different things, so it's fun to figure out who's comfortable with what

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That would completely kill the game imo, part of the fun is trying out what kind of sex options you can get away with, be it by coercion or other means. It's even hotter when you convince the girls to do shit they are not that comfortable with mid session
They also have different thresholds for different things, so it's fun to figure out who's comfortable with what
Yeah.
Thats how you can kickstart things with the combo of kissing>touching thighs to offhand buttrub>touching butt until they take off their pants>offhand boobgrab>touching boobs until they take off their shirts.
You pretty much combo them into nudity Mahvel style.

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
Download version 1.5e of the game and when trying to save they always give an error, either from old saves or starting a new game

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Yes. It's a partial update with Psylocke and a cameo from squirrel girl. It's still missing art assets and not all the dialogue nor actions are in.
As such, it is buggy and probably shouldn't be downloaded as Oni himself has said. A lot of people are jumping the gun and downloading a buggy version and then complaining it's buggy.
exactly wait til d or e

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes