jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
I'm actually with you on this one. He's gradually making improvements to the core as he's adding new girls. That's actually why threesomes were broken on 1.5b~f (I made a post about it here and it's a result of him improving the code.). Is it better to rewrite a whole new core from the ground up? Ideally, yes. Practically, not always. As long as he's doing what this patrons want (which, from what I can tell, is more girls) and the game is running enough for his patrons to enjoy, as far as I'm concerned, it's enough.
from what I can see he also replies to the patreons in the comments as well. so he communicates well at the very least as well

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
TierRogue.png
My ranking

1.) Emma: The teacher we all want, big slut. perfect body and above all two breasts that give a lot of nourishment

2.) Laura: Tough girl but in the end you manage to bring out her sweet side and making her helpful gives great satisfaction

3.) Kitty: What's better than corrupting an innocent and sweet girl?

4.) Jane: She's red and slutty, maybe too much however she's fine here

5.) Rogue: The first waifu, mid-ranking is ok

6.) Betsy: Post on trust for the very British style three-finger handjob, I'm sure she will give other satisfactions

7.) Ororo: Hot body but his personality doesn't fully convince me

8.) Jubile : Great blowjobs and that's it

9.) Gwen : Personally she doesn't tell me anything

Jan 10, 2019
Are you running the current version because that problem had been fixed with v1.5g
Shit, I went for patch notes, saw "1.5" and thought I was up to date since I was also 1.5 :FacePalm:
Cheers, I gotta read the fine print better to and stop lazily checking the notes assuming its up to date.

Feb 17, 2018
The game is pretty much a constant loop of

1. New character gets added
2. Gain their affection
3. Get them to call you sir, master, daddy or whatever.
4. Check their outfits and animations.
5. Post why Laura/Anna/Kate/Emma/Gwen/Etc is still the best girl.
6. Repeat.

Not complaining, just something I noticed.

Btw, what happened to Mystique?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The game is pretty much a constant loop of

1. New character gets added
2. Gain their affection
3. Get them to call you sir, master, daddy or whatever.
4. Check their outfits and animations.
5. Post why Laura/Anna/Kate/Emma/Gwen/Etc is still the best girl.
6. Repeat.

Not complaining, just something I noticed.

Btw, what happened to Mystique?
Was in the modded build. Which got abandoned. The end

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Is there any android port that can work with PC saves? I downloaded some random one off the internet but my save file from there doesn't work on PC and just gives me an error

Feb 17, 2018
Is there any android port that can work with PC saves? I downloaded some random one off the internet but my save file from there doesn't work on PC and just gives me an error
To my knowledge, no, it isn't posible to move saves like that.

I tried moving my apk save files from Paprika Trainer to the Windows version and didn't work, unless the game has a special export and inport method like My dystopian robot girlfriend, your saves are stuck in their current platform.

Btw, what apk did you find? Most of the ports I've seen were abandoned like the ones from Boom, Spear and Sensitiveusername.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
No. I've tried that too however the opposite will function moving saves from your PC to your android device I mean. Just find your saves, find where your device puts your save then shlub it over.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Btw, what apk did you find? Most of the ports I've seen were abandoned like the ones from Boom, Spear and Sensitiveusername.
The PrimeMod also includes an Android version.
Here I have a post about the features of the mod and the download from User Prime.
However, it is still for version 1.4e.
Prime said he will first take care of the new version and bring the mod up to date when the 1.5x is stable, basically when Oni works on the 1.6.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes