Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Do you mean rewritten dialogue or new dialogue alltogether?
Because i can think of a few things that should be added even in the base game.
I will take either.
Those standing poses for the characters, is there any way to see them in game un obscured?
I think only when they are in the background of the pool (and a few other instances), they're new; the old sprites didn't have calves... which is one reason why setting the sprites up was annoying. Things didn't just layer, I had to do a lot by hand... gotta make sure emma's breasts aren't crooked...

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I will take either.

I think only when they are in the background of the pool (and a few other instances), they're new; the old sprites didn't have calves... which is one reason why setting the sprites up was annoying. Things didn't just layer, I had to do a lot by hand... gotta make sure emma's breasts aren't crooked...
Do you consider the option of adding random dialogue for characters as they appear on screen some times? I've been wanting more proactivity from the gals in the game for a long time already, and if they could say stuff like reacting to another's nudity whenever you load in a screen, that'd be cool.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Neat, ill try to write something up, i have a couple of free days.
Something i think its needed its having a first time sex dialogue for Kitty just like Rogue has, they are the only 2virgins in the game after all, i still dont get why we dont have this.
This might be exclusive to the mod but i'd like to see some dialogue for when youre fooling around during class. AFAIK only rogue (and possibly kitty) say anything. I couldnt write women's dialogue to save my life or anyone else's so I'll leave it to someone more qualified.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Do you consider the option of adding random dialogue for characters as they appear on screen some times? I've been wanting more proactivity from the gals in the game for a long time already, and if they could say stuff like reacting to another's nudity whenever you load in a screen, that'd be cool.
What I want is to turn rogue-like into the sandbox date/life sim it slightly imitates now. Which means all existing mechanics are either gone or being redone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
What I want is to turn rogue-like into the sandbox date/life sim it slightly imitates now. Which means all existing mechanics are either gone or being redone
man if you could add sex scenes on diners and the movies it would be great. now it just 2 or 3 dialogue boxes...

Mar 14, 2018
Fuck man, you actually understand what it's supposed to be. Go Ditty go.
ATM more excited about your mod than Oni's update.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes