jimd92

May 18, 2017
Yep, patch notes went out about an hour ago. Cya tomorrow, maybe for patch. Or to complain about the lack of patch on here.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
hear ye hear ye fuckers

"

Ok, I hope to get the next version, 0.983, out this Sunday, I'm doing final tweaks and testing right now, but I thought it was a good idea to get some patch notes out. I might have forgotten a few changes I made in there, and there are a bunch of smaller elements that I hope to add over the coming weeks as we work the kinks out of this version, so keep that in mind.

The veterans know how this works, but for anyone relatively new to the community, here's how patch cycles work around here. If you're just interested in playing a fun and stable game, maybe hold off for a few days. The first build will likely be pretty buggy, and it's intended for those guys who enjoy finding and reporting bugs. :D If there are any serious ones I'll release a patch pretty quick, smaller ones might take a day or so, but I typically have at least 3-4 new builds out within the first week to settle down any major problems, and then maybe another few over the following couple weeks to work out balance issues and tweak elements that could use improvement.

As for reporting bugs, if anything unusual happens, you can either private message me, or post it in the thread for that build. If it's an actual game crash, please post the first portion of the crash report that pops up, that typically makes it very easy for me to find where the bug came from, but typically the stuff after "Full Traceback" is not necessary and just takes up a lot of space. If it's not a crash, but you just see something that seems odd to you, you can post about that too, please try to keep a save before that part so that you can try out whatever fixes I make, and it might be important for me to know the steps leading up to that point, since a lot of weird cases only occur when things happen in a certain order.

So here's what's new this version:

- Laura's room is in, with the options available in other girls' rooms.

- There's another new area, which comes with some fun little sequences. I do hope to expand on this section over time, but there should be enough there to play with for now.

- There's also new art for the campus square.

- Each of the girls is getting a few new clothing items, which you can find on the ingame store.

- New feature- open tops. Maybe this is a minor thing to some of you, but RavenNoodle and I have put a lot of work into it, now every top on every girl can be in a "raised" state while still staying on. Now this isn't fully implemented in every aspect of the game that I'd like right now, but if you see an areas of the game where you think this would make more sense than taking the item off entirely, let me know and I can add the option.

- Laura's sex options. I've added her new poses and animations for sex, anal, and hotdogging scenes. Footjob and titjob aren't in yet though. Let me know if there are any issues with these poses displaying oddly in some situation.

- Laura's relationship scenes. She has her love and obedience-based relationship scenes, still working on the inhibition-based ones.

- Various other bug fixes and content tweaks. Thanks again to Ai Muhao, Maxim, Retrofaptor, and RavenNoodle for the writing and art they contributed to this version."

posted 2 hours ago

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Now lets start the new meme. When he says this Sunday does he mean tomorrow as June 30th, or does he mean the next Sunday as July 7th?

*Shibe Meme* Much Vague Wow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: waldo1 and keitaka

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
"Nice. But by this sunday, you mean tomorrow (6/30) murrikan time or next sunday the 7th?

Tomorrow, hopefully. :D"

this sunday means this sunday

1559391577584.jpg

cp

Apr 3, 2017
he said in the comments that he means for it to be out today aka the 30th. Do i take him at his word though... HA

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
What did Oni mean by this Sunday? Did he mean this coming Sunday, June 30? Or did he mean a day dedicated to the sun such as the summer solstice? This year's summer solstice was June 21 putting us past that release window. The next summer solstices are December 22 for the southern hemisphere and June 20, 2020 for the next summer solstice in the northern hemisphere. Are we looking at a release six to twelve month from now? What did Oni mean by this?

Reactions: CursedFlame91

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I've already seen several comments mention that girl could be the third option of the vote (all x-men or related) but if you could choose: which girl from the marvel universe would you like to add to the game even if it wasn't directly related to the x-men?

Just a question to pass the time. :LOL:
Hmm... Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen), the Into The Spiderverse version.

K9

May 28, 2017
People, if you're gonna keep posting giant-ass pictures, could you please put them between spoiler tags so we don't have to scroll down for a mile every three posts? Thank you kindly.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Kinda disappointing Laura won't be 100% finished in the patch but w/e, maybe because it's a couple of minor things they'll be finished off with the bug fixes or something. Wouldn't know how much work finishing foot/tit job would take though, so maybe it's harder than I'd expect.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes