zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Are there any more games like this, with customizable sex scenes and clothing options.
from my experience:
-Princess Trainer
-Star Channel 34
-Witch Trainer (original by AKAMAN, but there is better and more importantly still continued version from Silver)
-Innocent Witches (but clothing for girls there is still only for future plans if I remember correctly)
-Jikage Rising
-Kunoichi Trainer
-Paprika Trainer

Maybe sex scenes aren't as customizable as here, but well.. it's something

Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
from my experience:
-Princess Trainer
-Star Channel 34
-Witch Trainer (original by AKAMAN, but there is better and more importantly still continued version from Silver)
-Innocent Witches (but clothing for girls there is still only for future plans if I remember correctly)
-Jikage Rising
-Kunoichi Trainer
-Paprika Trainer

Why would you recommend witch trainer?
The sex scenes are shit with no input from the player and chibi puppets and theres forever grinding unless you outright cheat.

Nov 29, 2021
Anyone else run into a minor glitch where some girls just don't have any cum coming out of their mouths after you come inside their mouths? Any way to fix that?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
from my experience:
-Princess Trainer
-Star Channel 34
-Jikage Rising
-Kunoichi Trainer
-Paprika Trainer

Don't forget Orange Trainer

Reactions: Gorogn and imzahai

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, would appreciate the help. How do perfumes work in this game? I just spent a lot of money but wasn't able to gift it to the girls/didn't see any change, besides my money dissappearing lol. Only girl who is maxed out so far is Rouge if that matters.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys, would appreciate the help. How do perfumes work in this game? I just spent a lot of money but wasn't able to gift it to the girls/didn't see any change, besides my money dissappearing lol. Only girl who is maxed out so far is Rouge if that matters.
No, the perfume is for you, it helps you raise different stats on the girls.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
They help you unlock more advanced behavior. You can meet them and make them fall in love with you sooner, or make them into very uninhibited even if their inhibition stat is pretty low.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
They help you unlock more advanced behavior. You can meet them and make them fall in love with you sooner, or make them into very uninhibited even if their inhibition stat is pretty low.
Nice, thank you :) So it is best to use before sexytime actions to get more points?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Nice, thank you :) So it is best to use before sexytime actions to get more points?
I think they buff the amount of points you receive with your actions, yeah. But mostly it's to let you do stuff way sooner with the girls and getting a generally more positive and open reaction from them.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I think they buff the amount of points you receive with your actions, yeah. But mostly it's to let you do stuff way sooner with the girls and getting a generally more positive and open reaction from them.
Nice, thanks. I think I'm gonna try it on Jean when I get there hehe.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes