EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f0c2b90cb445ee9bf694ce6fdf598d7d.jpg

Overview:

Roll the Dice is a semi open-world adventure-RPG played between a real and virtual world, which I started in late 2019.
Since then it's been through many changes and is evolving into a much bigger thing than I had ever hoped it to be.

Please note that while the game is in development, you may come across placeholder art. The aim is to replace it fully with commissioned artwork as the game funding continues. The game features custom made inventory and battle system both made by my extremely talented friend .
Commission art is done by fabulous and animations by .

I sincerely hope you give it a chance and enjoy it enough to join our humble community :)

HD Image pack will likely not be making a return due to high workload requirements and poor performance in most tests.

EDIT: Since I now have inherited the thread looks like I'll have to live with the fact it's a thing. I have replaced the online link with the official link to the current public build. The most up to date and current information on the build can always be found on .​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-18
Release Date: 2021-01-15
Developer: OhMeGa - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0 Hotfix 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:

7abb09af42831b207e39f485efc9443b.png 1b877139ad8f544f7d8b0bfb43bbdeb7.png ecaa9095859faa8e79af6d2b46c7e895.png 53e1b525492c7780b35a868c325c8255.png POVbj1F.GIF POVc1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is his name REALLY Lerooooy? looking at the preview pics....honestly, I don't think its entirely his fault he couldn't get laid. Also his parents must hate him, or be the best memers in history

EDIT: I read the above comment, I somewhat agree. After reading dev notes/descriptions/all the preview images (kinda surprised the grammar is so good for a non-native english speaker, NGL), I'm not necessarily opposed to these kinds of games, plus having a transformation/sissification (if that's what happens) through a "VR RPG" format, I'd be pretty keen on that. Especially with actual role play/level progression. That said...this is such a low version number and there is so many comments on place holders, I'll have to come back to this. It does look interesting though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is his name REALLY Lerooooy? looking at the preview pics....honestly, I don't think its entirely his fault he couldn't get laid. Also his parents must hate him, or be the best memers in history

EDIT: I read the above comment, I somewhat agree. After reading dev notes/descriptions/all the preview images (kinda surprised the grammar is so good for a non-native english speaker, NGL), I'm not necessarily opposed to these kinds of games, plus having a transformation/sissification (if that's what happens) through a "VR RPG" format, I'd be pretty keen on that. Especially with actual role play/level progression. That said...this is such a low version number and there is so many comments on place holders, I'll have to come back to this. It does look interesting though.
No i made that one up :KEK:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I changed my mind and I'm actually enjoying it so far. It's a pretty fun game. Although yeah, this has some questionable things. You get a chance to keep your manhood, (you get "stuck" playing as a girl character in the RPG) ...So far, lost to a centaur woman, 10/10 would lose to her and eat her out again

Edit: Disclaimer, I'm a sick fuck, and most guys you probably do NOT want to lose to that centaur girl

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so yeah, this has gender bending, and he's definitely being groomed to becoming a girl...mentally? (I am just allowing it to happen, there might be a whole path of resistance) but like, there is some hints that what's happening in the game might not JUST be the game... Like, I dunno, this is seeming like it's going to be a mind fuck. That said, I am actually having a lot of fun with it. I'm gonna try a playthrough where I resist and try to keep being like a guy through the whole game/only going for female. (I slept with one of the party members who is a girl in the "Real world" but a guy in the game, she dropped the hint that the game might not just be that, and referred to me as "bitch boy")

All in all...now I am just super curious where its gonna go.

Edit: P.S. totally do the alley thing, that was some easy money and no sex involved ^_^

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I've never regretted the POV feature before. :oops:

^Uh...spoiler.... I got to here....the game needs a futa tag XD

And blackmail and femdom...okay, I'm totally on board with this game. Also now there is some vouyerism that is giving me possible NTR vibes.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった, in Developer you should put in TFGames.
For Tags, Transformation, Feminization, Sissy, Futa/Trans, Corruption, RPG, turn-based combat?, fantasy, monster girl(start of game there was a female futa centaur, got sex scene if party lose to it, MC getting anal), male dom?, group sex?(i think there was a scene where MC join one of the party member with another female NPC), female dom?(Game master that controls the game, don't have any scenes yet when i last played older versions), Mind Control?(its either mind control or mental change), gay?(the story has offline too as in outside of the game where MC is still male, don't have offline content yet when i last played).

The tags with a ? is because i don't know/remember.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった, in Developer you should put in TFGames.
For Tags, Transformation, Feminization, Sissy, Futa/Trans, Corruption, RPG, turn-based combat?, fantasy, monster girl(start of game there was a female futa centaur, got sex scene if party lose to it, MC getting anal), male dom?, group sex?(i think there was a scene where MC join one of the party member with another female NPC), female dom?(Game master that controls the game, don't have any scenes yet when i last played older versions), Mind Control?(its either mind control or mental change), gay?(the story has offline too as in outside of the game where MC is still male, don't have offline content yet when i last played).

The tags with a ? is because i don't know/remember.
I couldn't find group sex, but I did find a scene where you can sleep with one of the party members (she kicked out the npc), her whole story plot seems to delve into femdom (along with blackmail) the GM is questionable for femdom, but she is definitely corruption, like holy hell was that hot.

Edit:

okay, I've played this game pretty thoroughly now. It is pretty neat in how it starts and the gameplay/story at first but....it kinda becomes painfully obvious how this game is gonna go. I can already predict the routes and everything from what I've played.

Sarah is aggressive and blackmailing, she's completely prepped to dom you and set you up to be cucked

Elena is gentle but very clearly corrupting you to become a girl, not only calling you that but training you to take cum (your own....for now), which...lets be real, we know how that's gonna go when you have a really hung black dude hanging around.

I realize the target audience and nature of these games, but just once, I'd like to play one where you remain hetero, where the girl just gets off on sissifying/having you crossdress but ultimately is just a relationship between the two of you. Both girls are clearly planning to use you for ways to deny/humiliate the MC as much as possible and have him go into guys. The difference is do you want the rough/dive straight in, unwillingly but forced route or do you want the sinister/slow corruption where your own mind and sanity are twisted and molded. (clearly a physical/real aspect of the transformation is happening too).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes