• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Roman Gladiator erotic game, looking for team members

BellatorSatanae

Aug 3, 2021
Project:

-Gladiatrix is the WIP name for a erotic turn based strategy RPG game with deep story elements set in a fictionalized Roman world ( yes that does mean Orcs and Elves ). Gladiatrix will follow the exploits of a recently purchased Roman slave as they are forged into a Gladiatrix or Gladiator at a Ludus (Gladiator training school), they will train to increase their stats and abilities with instructions by your Doctore (trainer), gain renown and earn coin from victories in the arena. even when not in the arena you will compete with gladiators from your own school to claim top position (Primus Palus). When not in the arena or training you will have the opportunity to interact with your Domina and gladiators from your school in various ways (including fucking acourse). Who knows perhaps you will forge your name in blood and steel as a God of the arena and prehaps even eventually win your freedom with a Rudis. ( further details such as characters,companions and enemies are also in the works right now)

Developer:

-Cooperation and openness is key here, I have a very clear vision on what I want Gladiatrix to be but I’m very open to criticism and suggestions and I want people who are really ready to work with me on this passion project of mine.

Looking for:

-i am here to basically reach out for Artists,Programmers,writers,3f artists and anyone else who would be interested in making this game a reality. I am just a amateur writer with no game making experience but im very passionate and ready to learn in order to turn this from a concept into a solid game.

Employment Type:

-Unpaid atleast until I have a full team and them perhaps we can start a subscribeStar or a patron to share revenue. This is really a passion project for me but if we can profit why not.

-

Work commitment

-Work commitment: I don’t expect anyone to dedicate their lives to this project but I want people who will at the minimum work part time on a short to long term (depending on how far we go) project

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord

Job Description:

-Help in development of this dream project of mine

Additional comments:

Major inspirations/influences for Gladiatrix

-Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

-Price of Freedom:Avarice

-Spartacus (Series) and Spartacus (1959 movie)

-Roman history

-Age of Gladiators 2:Rome

-A legionnaire’s life

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul