Seeking Romance / dating - Non harem - Where you can focus on a single character. Either balanced adult dating, or the girl picks you up herslef!

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Note: By balanced adult dating, I mean none of that virgin shit. No! Two adults, dating in cute ways, doing cute stuff. Not two shy anime MCs trying to date - failing horribly. Trying to get laid, but pussyfoot around for 30 hours with little to no success.

I've played two games now that both had something that I find awesome, but it was just a small part of the game and by no means the focus. I've played a few games that had this as a very minor story-line in a harem game. It was nice, but because it's a harem game, out of 30 hours, you spend maybe 2 hours with this character.

The event itself was in "Strained Times", where your sister's best friend has a yoga session with her, you butt in. Her friend than invents an excuse to get some time with you, and basically declares that she's made you her boyfriend. You've had several enoucnters with her, so it's not out of the blue at all. And the MC basically has sex with everyone he meets, so he wasn't shy about it, just taken aback.

I love that shit, not a control freak, but a woman who knows what she wants and gets it.

----------------------------

If no games are like that, then I can easily go with something more traditional. In "Defending Lynda C-something or whatever", there's this blonde chick you can snag. It's a harem game, but not an "all you can eat buffet." Aka, if you go all harem, you miss scense with individuals. But you can start dating the blonde chick, miss a whole bunch of harem, but the dating with her is actually kinda fucking cute. That's what I want. Dating, going out with, choosing to spend time with one character. But in a loving kind of way.

Don't get me wrong, that lynda whomever game has scene where you pull out your cock out of the blonde's asshole with some shit on it, and make her clean it with her mouth. That is ... exactly what I'd consider the best possible outcome of a dating sim. But I realize I'm not gonna find many games like that. So I take what I can get.

----------------------------

Any ideas?

Reactions: sonhot

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston, an older game by the dev of Defender Lydia Collier. It's similar in that it is also not a harem game and you'd better pick a path at some point, but there is some option to sleep around a bit.

Then there is Deliverance, the MC starts out with a kinky wife but he can cheat on her and eventually abandon her, and Redemption for Jessika, this one is rather different because the focus is really on one LI but she's not at all a naive little girl.

Last edited: