RPGM - Completed - Romance of Fantasy [v1.55] [Cupid Ice]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zackrin6

Old but gold thats what I have to say for this game yes it was clunky asf but thats also what made it enjoyable for me in the end it was a fun experience one it brought a great sense of fun and nostalgia compared to some of the games we have today which is literally so many RPGMs with just Koikatsu models and arts. While I wont say they are all bad many are pretty shit and there are very rare normal good artist games plus all of this is not mentioning all the NTR garbage we get like honestly man stop it if you gotta do NTR at least make it good there are so many NTR games that are pure hog poop its insane. So yeah this was a nice change of pace and even if art wasnt the best it was still a fun game to play nonetheless plus I really liked the music quite a bit.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

I played this a long time ago, ending up dropping it because it was ultimately rather boring. I was excited at first, because for the time period there weren't a ton of decent games to play, but it has aged poorly.

That said, I wouldn't consider it a bad game, just clunky. It helps to have an editor, cheat engine, or some kind of cheat tool to speed things up. The h scenes are pretty standard non-animated fare, but decently done, especially the archer girl.

Take a star off if you've played plenty of rpgmaker games before, otherwise this isn't the worst one you could start with.