• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Others Completed Romeo Must Live [v1.0] [Little Black Book Entertainment]

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
From the OP:
"Overview:
“Romeo Must Live” is a renaissance-period comedy heist Visual Novel and Dating sim. Play as the luckless lothario Romeo Montague as he formulates a mad plan to marry his sweet Juliet without shedding a drop of blood."

Why is he bleeding so much? Bad at shaving? Picks on people bigger than him? Tells 'short' jokes in the Dwarf bar? :unsure:

Wait, maybe she's the one who bleeds a lot! Is she bad at shaving? Or ...

e-d :sneaky:

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
I've never had to read Romeo and Juliet before, My old highschool did Macbeth. But if this must be my first impression, then so be it.

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Crashes shortly after first choice to desktop. No error.
Tried redownloading it and now it doesn't even open. Drops error that i have modified save data and should delete it >_>

Reactions: Boyoi

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
Anyone know how to avoid being offered to duel? No matter what Reiner thinks I'm flirting with his with and challenges me to duel and screwing the business deal.

Ro5ter

May 6, 2021
Anyone know how to avoid being offered to duel? No matter what Reiner thinks I'm flirting with his with and challenges me to duel and screwing the business deal.
Got through that...you have to show her that youre practical and can do a one night stand... Follow the steps
1 practical
2 focus on beauty
3 age matters
4 bottoms up
5 you have experience...
The wifey is horny and will handle the situation for you and will lead to a sex scene.

BUT HERES THE CHALLENGE... IF YOU IN ANY WAY HAVE REACTED NEGATIVELY TO GENERAL THEN JULIET WILL MARRY HIM INSTEAD OF YOU....
SO BETTER START THE GAME FROM BEGINNING AND PLEASE JULIET ANS GENERAL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN...(DONT FLIRT WITH BARMAID...REST YOU CAN GO ALL OUT)

Muhannad

Feb 1, 2021
Can anyone tell how to get the Juliet ending? I am doing EVERYTHING but don't know what choice I made wrong

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
From the OP:
"Overview:
“Romeo Must Live” is a renaissance-period comedy heist Visual Novel and Dating sim. Play as the luckless lothario Romeo Montague as he formulates a mad plan to marry his sweet Juliet without shedding a drop of blood."

Why is he bleeding so much? Bad at shaving? Picks on people bigger than him? Tells 'short' jokes in the Dwarf bar? :unsure:

Wait, maybe she's the one who bleeds a lot! Is she bad at shaving? Or ...

e-d :sneaky:
Um… you have read Romeo and Juliet, right?

Reactions: e-disfunction

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, but at the beginning of the play no one expected Romeo to die or bleed. Why is he expecting to now? ;)
Fair enough. Lampshading? He's read the script in the Japanese high school and doesn't like the way it ends? :unsure:

And apologies -- I did put a winky-face emoji at the end, but it somehow didn't post. I really was kidding.

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction