5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It's a Japanese locale flash game. As long as your device supports Flash and Japanese, it should work. Having said that, it would probably require some work to make it work on other, especially newer, devices.

Having said that: Steam deck specifically is a linux OS that can run many popular windows applications. A very quick search gave me promising results regarding flash installation and setting up Japanese Locale for games such as this masterpiece.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Rer
What font back do I need to get this game to run. I keep getting a bunch of squares.
Reread a few comments back. Also, there's about 120 comments on this thread, you might find the exact problem or solution already. Otherwise, you'll have to dig deeper into pre-F95 history and search the posts of the original fan translation.
95% of problems are due to needing Adobe Flash or Japanese Locale.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Any word on Tinklebell doing a sequel to this game? Been about 10 years since this game came out. I know Tinklebell is a small company so I dont mind waiting more if a sequel is in the works. This is a good VN, they cant leave it on an ending like that. The angel teacher and student

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023
Any word on Tinklebell doing a sequel to this game? Been about 10 years since this game came out. I know Tinklebell is a small company so I dont mind waiting more if a sequel is in the works. This is a good VN, they cant leave it on an ending like that. The angel teacher and student
Here is their Twitter:

TLDR: They are still working on it

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
I keep getting an error telling me to make sure the file structure is unchanged when trying to click a menu option. And yes, i'm in japanese locale (I'm not using an emulator), I'm on windows 11

Reactions: Azriel Satan

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I keep getting an error telling me to make sure the file structure is unchanged when trying to click a menu option. And yes, i'm in japanese locale (I'm not using an emulator), I'm on windows 11
It's a fairly old game, is it possible that's some kind of 32-bit/128-bit incompatibility?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Use Ron2.exe to just start it directly and not the launcher one with the custom icon (that one doesn't work for me either, even with the region set and compatibility modes).

noxi217

Mar 28, 2024
I downloaded the demo of Tinkles DLsite and the game doesnt seem to have english subs. Does the full game have english subs during cutscenes?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes