[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Rookie writer looking to write [Closed for now]

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Skills:
Writing [somewhat], brainstorming [somewhat] and some experience with Inky. I am a native English speaker.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord is preferred [Davos#1802] , but I can work with dms here.

Employment Type & Rates:
Considering I am new, I will most likely be doing work for free. Revenue share would be nice.

Availability:
Part time. I have a job and am working on another project [though it might be hitting a slow spot lately].

Work Samples:
Not much, but I might be able to show something upon request.

Additional comments:
I am very fond of corruption, no doubt from Clymenia and similar games, but I realize I cannot be too picky. Hope to hear from you soon!

Edit- Thank you to everyone for sending requests/ answering me, I am now writing on 3 to 5 projects! [2 of them I am uncertain about, but the other 3 I am clear on]. I am mostly certain I won't have time for additional projects, but I am still open to hearing them out. Maybe I can be convinced to take a part in it.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I am doing a project in RPG Maker, about a curious and innocent girl and her corruption process until she is a woman who loves sex in all its forms. The idea is to have a large number of options to make (by the player) that will take different paths and a large number of stories to develop. I can send you the proposed diagram of the characters and their profiles, and you could select some of them to develop their story and dialogues. There will be a choice.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Hello, I am doing a project in RPG Maker, about a curious and innocent girl and her corruption process until she is a woman who loves sex in all its forms. The idea is to have a large number of options to make (by the player) that will take different paths and a large number of stories to develop. I can send you the proposed diagram of the characters and their profiles, and you could select some of them to develop their story and dialogues. There will be a choice.
Friend me on Discord so we can talk details. Its Davos#1802