Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Walkthrough doesn't work. The only green texts i've been getting are ones that decrease my relationship with Main LI. Save attached. I have no idea what to do without it telling me
Don't worry too much about decreasing your relationship with Amy. Sometimes you have to do things to her that she doesn't like (she'll forgive you soon enough). You're nearly at the point in the game where the relationship status doesn't matter any more (I think the relationship maxes out at 150). The walkthrough is mainly designed to allow you to find the 50-80 events you need to find for each level, to allow you to move on to the next level.

Just continue with the green events (the next one is on Saturday at 18:00 in the washing room - and, yes, pinch her nipples), and you'll progress with the game.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Don't worry too much about decreasing your relationship with Amy. Sometimes you have to do things to her that she doesn't like (she'll forgive you soon enough). You're nearly at the point in the game where the relationship status doesn't matter any more (I think the relationship maxes out at 150). The walkthrough is mainly designed to allow you to find the 50-80 events you need to find for each level, to allow you to move on to the next level.

Just continue with the green events (the next one is on Saturday at 18:00 in the washing room - and, yes, pinch her nipples), and you'll progress with the game.
Ok, thank you

skydra

May 4, 2017
can someone help me I'm stuck in version 5 event 31 I already restarted 2 times and I ran into the same error...

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
can someone help me I'm stuck in version 5 event 31 I already restarted 2 times and I ran into the same error...
It happens at 15:00 at the pool, and you must have completed events 4 and 24 first. If you still can't access the event, just post your latest save file here and I can look into what you need to do to fix the problem.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
hi...im stuck at v7..it said im missing event 5 or 5 event not quite sure.. seems event 5 cause i only need 1 more to advance 69/70... can i get some help?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
hi...im stuck at v7..it said im missing event 5 or 5 event not quite sure.. seems event 5 cause i only need 1 more to advance 69/70... can i get some help?
Event 5 of v7 occurs at midnight in Amy's bedroom. Saundra must have already slept at night in your bed at least once. If you've completed the rest of the v7 events you should have no problem triggering event 5.

It's not much of an event, honestly (you look at Amy sleeping), so you can skip it if you can't trigger it. Launch the console with SHIFT-O, and then type
Code:
a7_5 = 1
events += 1
exit
The next version will start when you go to sleep.

Reactions: kocu87

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
Event 5 of v7 occurs at midnight in Amy's bedroom. Saundra must have already slept at night in your bed at least once. If you've completed the rest of the v7 events you should have no problem triggering event 5.

It's not much of an event, honestly (you look at Amy sleeping), so you can skip it if you can't trigger it. Launch the console with SHIFT-O, and then type
Code:
a7_5 = 1
events += 1
exit
The next version will start when you go to sleep.
thanks man, i got to see the missing one, idk how it happened, but luckily i didnt save it and load it before v7, run it again and saw the missing one, and its the correct one that u mentioned. cheers bro!

Reactions: NightTrain

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
Please advise on the console command to activate events 38 and 39 in v9. I'm experiencing a bug where I'm receiving a message that the girls are already at the pool, but the next frame is prompting me to swim or not swim instead of starting the event.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Please advise on the console command to activate events 38 and 39 in v9. I'm experiencing a bug where I'm receiving a message that the girls are already at the pool, but the next frame is prompting me to swim or not swim instead of starting the event.
I'm not entirely sure where you are in the game, so it would be best if you sent me your latest save file. You can try waiting until Saturday at 12pm, and go to the pool at that time.
If you don't want to do that, you can try using the console to set
daringparty9 = 2
but you'll also have to wait until Saturday at noon (12pm). Or, you may need to set
wet_tshirt = 3.
If you let me know the values of those two variables, I may be able to figure out what you should do to get unstuck, but sending your save would be easier for me.

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
I'm not entirely sure where you are in the game, so it would be best if you sent me your latest save file. You can try waiting until Saturday at 12pm, and go to the pool at that time.
If you don't want to do that, you can try using the console to set
daringparty9 = 2
but you'll also have to wait until Saturday at noon (12pm). Or, you may need to set
wet_tshirt = 3.
If you let me know the values of those two variables, I may be able to figure out what you should do to get unstuck, but sending your save would be easier for me.

I'm stuck at the start of the wet t-shirt contest. I received a message in the hallway saying that the girls are waiting for me by the pool. However, when I enter the pool, the scene where I have to decide whether to swim or not starts instead of the event. The same thing happened during the second dirty party, and I was able to find the answer on Google where I needed to replace one word in the "swimmingpool" file.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck at the start of the wet t-shirt contest. I received a message in the hallway saying that the girls are waiting for me by the pool. However, when I enter the pool, the scene where I have to decide whether to swim or not starts instead of the event. The same thing happened during the second dirty party, and I was able to find the answer on Google where I needed to replace one word in the "swimmingpool" file.
I think the problem you are facing is because you're playing a translated version that wasn't quite translated perfectly. To fix the problem you'll have to change line 1356 of main.rpy from
if wet_tshirt == 2 and day == "Saturday" and release9 == 1:
to
if wet_tshirt == 2 and day == "Суббота" and release9 == 1:
You'll also need to change line 2201 of swimmingpool.rpy from
if wet_tshirt == 3 and hour == 12 and day == "Saturday" and release9 == 1:
to
if wet_tshirt == 3 and hour == 12 and day == "Суббота" and release9 == 1:
This will allow you to see the final two scenes of v9.

However, you'll probably run into other problems in the future. You may want to manually change all lines that have
'day == "Saturday"' to 'day == "Суббота"', and make a similar change for the other days of the week. Here's a list of all the files with line numbers that you'll need to check:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kuindai

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
Thank you, I have finished playing the game and didn't need to modify any words or figures. However, I was a bit disappointed with the storyline in the end. =)

Logan1966

Nov 26, 2022
Hello. New to the game and trying to get the walkthrough working. I DL the walkthrough.rpy file in the first post and have it in my Room for Rent folder (see attached). But when I run the game, nothing is changed from the original version, i.e. no coloration of text. I had originally change the charater names, but tried it without changing them and there was no difference. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Hello. New to the game and trying to get the walkthrough working. I DL the walkthroiugh.rpy file in the first post and have it in my Room for Rent folder (see attached). But when I run the game, nothing is changed from the original version, i.e. no coloration of text. I had originally change the charater names, but tried it without changing them and there was no difference. Am I doing something wrong?
It needs to be in the 'game' folder that's inside your Room for Rent folder...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes