Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Panlington

Oct 28, 2021
I am stuck here. Tried 646830_walkthrough.rpy, 949691_walkthrough.rpy. Tried using v16 Beta, v13 Alpha, nothing seems to make a difference. Come so far in the game, and now cannot progress. please help?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I am stuck here. Tried 646830_walkthrough.rpy, 949691_walkthrough.rpy. Tried using v16 Beta, v13 Alpha, nothing seems to make a difference. Come so far in the game, and now cannot progress. please help?
There seems to be an issue with the game that if you do two specific events in an order that the game developer didn't expect then you can get trapped, like you are. The easiest fix is to use the console (SHIFT-O) to set
a13_58 = 1
events += 1
exit
Or you can set
a13_9 = 0
events -= 1
exit
The first will cause you to miss a (not very interesting) event, and the second will force you to replay a (not very interesting) event.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i seem to be stuck on progressing, the mod is telling me i am missing 15 events, but not what they are (is this expected?)

i have jumped through several days (hour jumps) and no green events are coming up

any help would be greatly appreciated

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Are you running Version 16_0_beta?
If so, the missing event 15 on lvl10 should be one of the skinny_dipping tasks at 12h:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hagalan thanks for the reply, i am indeed using 16 beta, when you say the skinny dipping tasks, i assume you mean when all the girls come round. if so, those have stopped happening, i have gone through a whole week and that event hasnt triggered again.

i am not sure how to get those to continue?

Edit: ignore this now, i found another post in the thread with the same problem, i used the console to skip the event, we are back in business

Last edited:

Niemen 57

Jun 29, 2021
hi guys game16a beta level 7 stuck on event 30 master bedroom only 2 choices 1 take nap 2 nothing to do play both choices and nothing change next event is fine please help

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
hi guys game16a beta level 7 stuck on event 30 master bedroom only 2 choices 1 take nap 2 nothing to do play both choices and nothing change next event is fine please help
Level 7, event 30, occurs in the hottub at 22:00, after Liza has come to stay with you and you've slept with Sandra. Maybe we're not talking about the same Event 30? Are you using the walkthrough mod, or referring to the walkthrough document?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
referring to the walkthrough 7-0.txt
Hmm, I may not be able to help you then, unless you send me your save file.

The problem is that the game has several events at each level (for example, there are 70 events in Level 7). These are numbered within the game in some random order (probably in the order that the dev came up with the ideas for the events). When you play the game, you can trigger the events in almost any order. That is, the first event you play could be event 15, for example, followed by event 29, and then event 1. Sometimes (actually, usually) you have to complete one event before you can start another, but in general you won't follow the events in the exact same order as another player. More precisely, the events are grouped into threads, and the game forces you to follow each event in the tread in order, but you can follow the events in the other threads independently.

The walkthrough has the events numbered in the order that the person who wrote the walkthrough (which was not the developer) found the events, so his event #1 is actually event #28 in the game.

As a result, when you say you're stuck on event 30 (according to the walkthrough), I have no way of knowing which actual game event you're talking about. I did take a look in the game to try to figure out which event is triggered at 19:00 in the master bedroom, but none are, so the walkthrough may be out-of-date.

I suggest you install the walkthrough mod and it'll tell you want you need to do to get all the remaining events in the level (you can uninstall it or disable it when you've finished the level if you don't like it). It'll tell you which events (according to the game's numbering scheme) you're missing to complete the level, and I can help you figure out how to trigger the missing events.

Note as well that there's an issue in the game that, depending a choice you made in level 1, it may not be possible for you to complete all the events in level 7. If you send me your save I can tell you want you need to do to get back on track.

Reactions: medgecko

Niemen 57

Jun 29, 2021
thank you for your help going to install the walkthrough mod and enjoy i wish you help me with game i have problem game call my first love 2.03 i am stuck at 87/89 playing next day and next day stay on 87

Niemen 57

Jun 29, 2021
please help install the walkthrough mod for room for rent 16 finish v.2.4 on day 26 stack on 27 no advice to finish v.3.2

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
please help install the walkthrough mod for room for rent 16 finish v.2.4 on day 26 stack on 27 no advice to finish v.3.2
Try just playing a few more days, as some events are only available on specific days of the week. If you go through a whole week without seeing any green options, then it means you're really stuck. If that's the case, send me your save file and I can tell you how to proceed. If you need help finding your save file, let me know and I can help with that, too.

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
Can sum1 please post a modded apk???? I really don't know how to add mod in the game folder! I really wanna play this game but, it's impossible without a mod. I play it on Android!! Please hellppp brous!!

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Walkthrough doesn't work. The only green texts i've been getting are ones that decrease my relationship with Main LI. Save attached. I have no idea what to do without it telling me

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes