VN Others Completed Room No. 9 [Final] [Parade]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
RoomNo9_Release.jpg

Overview:
Best friends Daichi and Seiji set out on an almost too-good-to-be-true summer vacation, but it quickly turns into a nightmare...

Instead of the island paradise they were expecting, they find themselves trapped in a strange room and forced to participate in an incomprehensible "experiment". They'll have to play along to have any hope of escaping with their lives, but that means hurting each other and possibly destroying their friendship—and their minds—in the process.

While Daichi is quick to declare that he'd be just fine less one arm, and Seiji argues for the options that won't leave lasting physical scars, do they really understand the consequences? Can they survive the "experiment" and is survival alone enough.?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-09
Release Date: 2020-08-08
Developer: Parade -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game.

ss_a3f7e13149db99fac36c377c3d7cb0f5ee755025.1920x1080.jpg ss_496678bd39fdac690b15bfedea5f43d68328ccdc.1920x1080.jpg ss_f4eb8c34ec3d981662e2c1f33854d3aee510ec29.1920x1080.jpg ss_dbe59793eb65ab2999dab93270522b3d46d19bfb.1920x1080.jpg 778862_1354760_screenshots_20200807235538_1.jpg ss_6e45c4cda531173694a875fbdaa74dccb038a34d.1920x1080.jpg
5.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The premier boy's love visual novel features tons of display options! Don't like your men with glasses? No problem, take 'em off! Love 'em? Leave them on! A psychological thriller, these guys are at the mercy of your inhumanly cruel choices, it's up to you to decide... o_O o_O

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
Ah, I have played this game about 3 or 4 years ago... I was really bad in reading Japanese (and still am lol), but I could at least understand what voice actors were saying, so overall that was quite a nice experience. I'll definitely play this game again in English.

Anyway, if you liked "No, thank you!!!" (another game from the same developer), "Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butlers", "Boyfriend to Death", "Tasteless Obsessions", "Don't Romance Me" and so on - you should definitely try this game.

Just one small piece of advice - read the overview before downloading the game!

Edit: still felt the need to mention that this is a psychological horror

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
like my last comment - you have to choose and there is no sanity gauge for the bad end. first 4 days have too many insta bad end traps. choose how much each side is to loose ... *spoilers ....

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Love the premise, reminds me of Euphora. I'd prefer with straight people, but I'll give it a try anyway

RandimRedhead

Jul 3, 2018
I played some of this, and I just couldn't finish it at all. It isn't anything to do with the way the game plays, feels, looks or sounds, it has to do with the setting. Everything is forced onto the characters, the good and the bad, and the erotic scenes make me feel disgusted with myself because the characters are forced to do it or die.
Sorry, it's well done, but I am just not into anything like that. Forcing others to do things for others please makes me feel sick and angry.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I played some of this, and I just couldn't finish it at all. It isn't anything to do with the way the game plays, feels, looks or sounds, it has to do with the setting. Everything is forced onto the characters, the good and the bad, and the erotic scenes make me feel disgusted with myself because the characters are forced to do it or die.
Sorry, it's well done, but I am just not into anything like that. Forcing others to do things for others please makes me feel sick and angry.
To each his own. No shame in not finding something you don't like. Some people like this kind of stuff for the thrill, most are turned off by it.

RandimRedhead

Jul 3, 2018
To each his own. No shame in not finding something you don't like. Some people like this kind of stuff for the thrill, most are turned off by it.
Yeah I get that, it's just not for me. Love the art style though, music and background sound could always be better, voices are great. But yeah i just felt super uncomfortable with it.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
While Daichi is quick to declare that he'd be just fine less one arm, and Seiji argues for the options that won't leave lasting physical scars, do they really understand the consequences? Can they survive the "experiment" and is survival alone enough.?
i feel strong vibes, similar to this one:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Oh damn, I remember searching for this game some time ago and not finding a download.

Well done. (y)

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Though a bit pricey for a relatively short VN, I still bought this one. Hopefully mangagamer keeps their trend of picking up some yaoi games / VNs here and there. Just a heads up for people, you can toggle the visuals off, but there is scat in the game. Everything in it still feels incredibly tame compared to what you put the butlers through in Hadaka Shitsuji

• Red Heart
Reactions: thanalance

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Then why did you even pick it up..? Jesus.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote