VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate [demo] [Drip Games]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
roommate_cover.png

Overview:
You get a new roommate and luckily she's the cutest and hottest lady, Peach. Let's see if you can get along with her and bring out the slut inside her!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-27
Release Date: 2022-11-27
Developer: Drip Games
Censored: No
Version: demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

ss1.png ss2.png ss3.png ss4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
To be honest, I am not so sure why you would even call this a "demo" because it didn't "demo" anything.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dudes posting about how they don't find this girl attractive have been poisoned by hentai lmao.
I get the impression that people are being extra mean because this is a literal low effort cash grab. That said, damn, those poses and angles in the pictures are so awkward to look at.

Reactions: Guz89

mdz77

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
Hey guys!
I reported the rude people and want to thank the kind people here. I won't be online here so i don't want to get in discussions with anyone.
I just wanted to make one thing clear. I thought demo tag at the title might mislead people. Drip Games is creating relatively short VNs working with models. Of course they're not big games like ones with digital art. So full version of this game is available at Fansly. Also it's demo is short because the models doesn't prefer to publish nudes for free

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes