Flash ROOMV

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
Did RoomV (Secret studio V) stop making 'Secret babes' games ? Last game from that circle was released late 2018. Isn't there anywhere to follow that circle ? Their pixel games were so good

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
I remember this guy's works, couldn't find all that many of them floating around, just 2, 6, 7. If you know where the others are, I'd be much obliged

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
damn sucks none of these are translated and dont seem to have any sound?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

you can follow the artist here, i messaged him not to long ago an they said that the new game should be done sometime in the summer
Did they have any works on pixiv if so it looks like they cleared out.

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
For some reason Pixiv posts about new game ("Love Dragon" I think) was deleted and nothing new was coming out from Dev to this day..... at least I managed to save those picks from posts.:cry:

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
I guess it was smth about law. So he is probably making it, he is just decided to not share information about it.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
They just released a new video of their dot animations
Looks like my guess was right that they were either in hiding and coming back or simply not posting progress to avoid being caught. If the full game never gets released then at least we have the animations that would've been included, but I think there's a pretty good chance that they're still gonna make the full game

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Looks like my guess was right that they were either in hiding and coming back or simply not posting progress to avoid being caught. If the full game never gets released then at least we have the animations that would've been included, but I think there's a pretty good chance that they're still gonna make the full game
i doubt this person will ever release a full game. they went into hiding because they didnt like feeling "pressured" from people asking for a progress report.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
i doubt this person will ever release a full game. they went into hiding because they didnt like feeling "pressured" from people asking for a progress report.
That's unfortunate if that ends up being the case, but at least we have the animations that would've been in the game. Kind of glad if it's true though given what's going on in their country right about now, wouldn't want them to disappear for a different reason