RPGM Completed Roshutsu Playing Game 2 [Final] [nijiirononiji]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Oppai Loli is still Loli
Having small breast or big head are not enough to be a loli. To be a loli she must have childish body (even with big boobs) with a childish behaviour.

I don't know if it's the case here as I haven't played this game. But Dlsite doesn't tag it as loli, so i bet it's not loli.

CryALot

May 16, 2020
The premise of the game is great, but I'm EXTREMELY put off by the apparent lack of understanding of how anatomy works.
Like, how is this meant to even work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: replica

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
full save
trying to view a couple scenes while naked will crash your game so don't do that

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I think this might be the first h-game I've ever seen with men that respect women's boundaries. Even when they go along with her antics they don't ever lay their hands on her or even cum on her. They just keep their distance enjoy the view. It's like bizarro world.

Reactions: mysteryguy0091

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I gotta say, I really love this game. Translation is good, art's nice, and I love that all the exposure is intentional because the FMC wants to. It's also interesting how there's no sex. All the guys just look. So far all we've had is some mutual masturbation. A few guys think about raping her, but then quickly admonish themselves for considering a crime. It's actually really nice to see a purely exposure-focused game without the usual constant boning. I like sex as much as the next hentai game player, but this is a nice change of pace, ya know?

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Do the pool scenes have different variations based on which swimsuit she wears, or do said swimsuits have their own respective events?

Don't wanna do all the scenes with the school swimsuit if can do the same ones with the micro bikini.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes