Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Give it time; my dude has a life outside of making mods and game guides, and the new version only just came out.
pregnant scene is in this mod ?
All scenes from the version of the game that the mod up to date for should be in the gallery.
The current version of the mod supports the game version 4.5a, as stated on the thread's first page, so any scenes that are in 4.5a are in the mod.

Last edited:

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
Give it time; my dude has a life outside of making mods and game guides, and the new version only just came out.

All scenes from the version of the game that the mod up to date for should be in the gallery.
The current version of the mod supports the game version 4.5a, as stated on the thread's first page, so any scenes that are in 4.5a are in the mod.
Thanks mate

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
When the knight knight updates faster than Lain XD

Edit: I take back literally everything I just said. The newest version errors on loading a castle image and now nothing in the gallery works because the error makes everything unable to load. Awesome.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
it works you just got to press the button but trying to replay scenes crashes the game

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
It doesn't you cant unlock a lot of companions scenes, and you can't unlock area scenes like castle, etc. I add this castle_31.png but still this is not helping at all, and if you click on carys scenes and select as male, it insta replay first scene, i mean you can't chose other scenes.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
It doesn't you cant unlock a lot of companions scenes, and you can't unlock area scenes like castle, etc. I add this castle_31.png but still this is not helping at all, and if you click on carys scenes and select as male, it insta replay first scene, i mean you can't chose other scenes.
Exactly the same problems I'm having as well

croPath

May 10, 2017
scenes unlock for me but i get the "cannont load image castle_31.png " error if it doesn't crash the game

croPath

May 10, 2017
same problem , castle_31.png + i cant unlock a lot scene
dude have you read the notes
the scenes are not unlocked due to this being a new version and it only unlocks certain scenes ,alternatively it tells you whats unlocked in the gallery itself

Reactions: Grimlock18

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Update OP, fixed errors with castle image and Carys, plus some other minor stuff.

Some scenes will not unlock if you already unlocked then prior to installing the mod, it sucks, but there was simply no way to make then unlockable in the gallery with the code they had.

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

croPath

May 10, 2017
Update OP, fixed errors with castle image and Carys, plus some other minor stuff.

Some scenes will not unlock if you already unlocked then prior to installing the mod, it sucks, but there was simply no way to make then unlockable in the gallery with the code they had.
ty

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
does standard not get updated no more? I kinda rather use that, instead of the beta which is a bit laggy on my 2009 imac.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
well converting all the gallery's parallaxes images make it more bearable frame rate wise, which is better.
I used ImageOptim to crunch the png, then a online png to webp converter, and then batch rename the extension to .png

Also found an error:
Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 4.33.15 PM.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes