Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
what was wrong with the old way you did the gallery mod? like it wasn't perfect but holy shit at least it worked for the most part. this....i don't know what you were going for but it blows really bad. the thing keeps blinking when trying click on any scene and it seems only the female route shows up even when playing as a guy also cant get the save fix to work with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Bababoooey

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
You should make updates for both versions since you fully fix beta one i guess. But this is my opinion.
Still i can't unlock npc's gallery like castle etc. and missing some companions. I make new game so im not unlock any cg during game and still this is not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

croPath

May 10, 2017
what was wrong with the old way you did the gallery mod? like it wasn't perfect but holy shit at least it worked for the most part. this....i don't know what you were going for but it blows really bad. the thing keeps blinking when trying click on any scene and it seems only the female route shows up even when playing as a guy also cant get the save fix to work with it
other one was pretty buggy too , i got no issue with that all scenes for male ,female and shared that are listed as being unlocked by the current version do get unlocked

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The old was just not viable anymore, with limited space to work with I spend more time organizing shit than adding new content of each version, not to mention the very real possibility of simply running out of space eventually.

Last edited:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You can cut down on the repeated parallax image backgrounds, and have 1-2. one with the question marks, one without. Then crop images of the Places/People text. That'll probably help with the blinking since you don't need to change the background every time.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Is the mod not finished for the beta version? It will only unlock some of the scenes for me. It doesn't unlock Rulwe, Succubus, Tishtyra, Xyless, Zent, or any of the NPC location scenes besides Vesuna. I take the mod files and just overwrite everything it wants in the /www folder.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Is the mod not finished for the beta version? It will only unlock some of the scenes for me. It doesn't unlock Rulwe, Succubus, Tishtyra, Xyless, Zent, or any of the NPC location scenes besides Vesuna. I take the mod files and just overwrite everything it wants in the /www folder.
Read the changelog specifically updates V21-V22a. The stable will be missing new scenes, the beta will be missing some old scenes.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I actually think the new design is a great improvement upon the old one and I'd love to see it in action, but I sadly have to agree with some of the critics - atm nothing works.

MatCK

Jun 2, 2017
The gallery doesn't open. Clicking/pressing enter does nothing.
Edit: Nvm i'm an idiot, the gallery is in the menu now.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I actually think the new design is a great improvement upon the old one and I'd love to see it in action, but I sadly have to agree with some of the critics - atm nothing works.
wtf are you on IT WORKS! IT just only unlocks some scenes(because its WIP and the guy has to manually add each one to be unlocked) and 1 new scene causes a crash. Aside from those two thing everything stated as working works

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
wtf are you on IT WORKS! IT just only unlocks some scenes(because its WIP and the guy has to manually add each one to be unlocked) and 1 new scene causes a crash. Aside from those two thing everything stated as working works
Game immediately crashes when I try to play any of the new scenes so no, nothing works for me at least.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Game immediately crashes when I try to play any of the new scenes so no, nothing works for me at least.
did you get the patched version , also if you are running off the older saves make a fresh game to get access to the gallery

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes