Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
Loved the new update. Are there plans to have repeatable scenes with Luna as well? Thank you for your work!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Seeing how the story is a mixture of magic and reality warping, and the kindly AI is aiding you living your best life, and the content is more or less seperate and requires the player to opt in, along with the final nudge of the AI pleasently asking if you want to use the aquired dildo on yourself - will there be any path where the player becomes a babe themselves?

Quite a few guy gamers spend all their time in MMORPG's using female avatars and the like. Could be a fun rabbit hole to pursue along with Oliver. Certainly not a demand, merely more of a curiosity.

That aside, the genre is a fun one, the writing is clean. Absolutely looks like a fun story and world to explore.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Hm. Seeing how the story is a mixture of magic and reality warping, and the kindly AI is aiding you living your best life, and the content is more or less seperate and requires the player to opt in, along with the final nudge of the AI pleasently asking if you want to use the aquired dildo on yourself - will there be any path where the player becomes a babe themselves?

Quite a few guy gamers spend all their time in MMORPG's using female avatars and the like. Could be a fun rabbit hole to pursue along with Oliver. Certainly not a demand, merely more of a curiosity.

That aside, the genre is a fun one, the writing is clean. Absolutely looks like a fun story and world to explore.
When I started making this game, I was thinking of add a way for the mc to change gender, but I abandoned that idea. I don't see myself coming back to that for now.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Is this becoming a gay only game? Oliver winning the poll??
It's not. I made a poll on Patreon asking which character they would like to have more scenes in this update v1.15, and Oliver was the winner. That's why he got additional scenes.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
When I started making this game, I was thinking of add a way for the mc to change gender, but I abandoned that idea. I don't see myself coming back to that for now.
Not a worry, I'm sure the will be a wonderful ride with or without. Looking forward to watching it take shape in the future, and thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Stone Flower

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I can't seem to contact Maya in the kitchen like the walkthrough and the techie said to. I got both twins' content done and Linda is at over 150 affection without anything changing with her 3 scenes. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

edit: seems to be a bug where you have to contact Maya the day you get told about it or you can't progress.

Last edited:

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I can't seem to contact Maya in the kitchen like the walkthrough and the techie said to. I got both twins' content done and Linda is at over 150 affection without anything changing with her 3 scenes. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

edit: seems to be a bug where you have to contact Maya the day you get told about it or you can't progress.
I'm going to need to check why that is happening, thanks for letting me know.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Does anyone know when we will have the other luna and oliver routes available?
Not so soon. I prefer to work on one route first, make good progress in that story, and then write the second branch. But the good news is that the progress is going faster than I was anticipating.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
interesting start, but needs a lot more content. Plus some better tracking of active/non finished (in the version being played) so as to notify user when path has come to an end in the version.

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Not bad, pretty light on content but easy to follow. Only hit 1 bug and had to restart. Might want to limit affections to max out with where the content ends as well. Everyone elses content ends but Linda's repeats could just be a slight notation under the quest tab, "End of content - Repeat scenes available".

Bug = I talked to the tech dude but didn't give him the pictures. After that I never got the option to retake pictures or give them to him again.

Reactions: Stone Flower
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes