• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

avsatr

May 22, 2018
The real question is, why title it "ENF game" if its an exhibitionism game? They're not the same thing.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Does anything actually happen in the game? I can walk around naked. But that has no effect on the others who are out there. no reaction or anything.

Reactions: worming

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
The real question is, why title it "ENF game" if its an exhibitionism game? They're not the same thing.
Indeed but to be fair, the game is still in early development so the embarrassment aspect has yet to be fleshed out.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this game and I wish the developer the best.
Especially since Roshutsu is no longer being worked on and Naked Risk 3D's development went quiet which is a shame because I was hoping for more updates for these sandbox 3D exhibitionism games which aren't common to see.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Nice idea, but ehmmm... if you're an exceptionist, you get on by EXACTLY being seen. Which makes this game kind of derange the kink.

Kyamitsu

Jun 20, 2019
I can't get it to work. The camera just spins around the character and my mouse pointer disappears so I can't click on or use my mouse to move the camera. Any ideas why? Tabbing out makes it stop but as soon as you tab in again, the same problem persists.

Edit: Fixed. If you have a wireless USB dongle for a controller (even if the controller isn't on) it'll freak out. Problem went away once dongle was removed.

Last edited:

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
I'd love it if I'm proven wrong here, but it's highly likely this gets abandoned like the 5000 other projects like it before.

But I'd say this for the dev. Just be clear on what kind of game you're making. As you might have seen in just this thread alone, there is a lot of nuance and sub-fetishes in the exhibitionism genre, and you're not going to be able to make everyone happy.

Some people want a girl who is forced to be in a state of undress against her will and absolutely does not enjoy it and is just trying to escape.
Some people want a girl in various states of undress who doesn't want to be seen but gets off on the thrill and takes increasing levels of risk.
Some people want a girl who wants to be seen and actively flaunts herself
Some people want all of these things in progression resulting in public sex and becoming the town bicycle (This is obviously exponentially more work than the previous three)

Just be clear with people what kind of game you're making.

Finally I'm not sure what your dev background is, but assuming you're a hobbyist... Game development is long brutal work. The Pareto Principle comes for us all (The last 20% of a project takes 80% of the total time worked) and it's why people abandon their projects. If you want to hope to finish it, keep your scope small, because if you think it's going to take you 3 months to make, it will almost certainly take a year. Set a specific goal and work towards getting just that released and in a playable state. Once you've gotten that far, you can iterate on it and add new features, but if you set wild goals of creating a grand masterpiece you'll just end up as another unfinished game on the pile.

Best of luck

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
1. hope this doesnt get abandoned.
2. hope they add some form of bondage (like being tied and gagged and naked save for a coat and mask with the higher lvl of bondage making you walk slow or hop) or walking with clothes but with vibes or anything to spice it up cos otherwise games like this tend to end up get boring.
3. someone above mentioned roshutsu. it has some good ideas that can be "yoinked" by the dev.

Reactions: Fidzius

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
Will be possible to see some urination content too? I hope so... It's been a while since this kind of content has been updated

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes