Unity Completed Roxy's Tune Up [Final] [Caroo]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LovedLotus

Jr. Uploader
Feb 6, 2022
1704870428274.png

Overview:
Roxy's body has seen some dire wear and tear and she's come in for repairs, replacements, and "diagnostic" tests. Help her to create a new look!
Is Roxy ready for her new body and her mind to be put to the test? Can she endure mind melting pleasure and ticklish torments?
Let's find out!
Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Caroo -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Sample-Twitter-1.gif Sample-Twitter-3.gif Sample-Twitter-2.gif Sample-Twitter-4.gif

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Holy crap this is from that dude that has been working on that Bondage dungeon game?

Its got Good animations even if the face feels a bit cartoony, But no audio? or am i hitting a odd bug?? And when will people give us a game like this but not just have it on a rolling loop i want to move the machine myself not watch a loop over and over....

Last edited:

Shrimphub

Sep 19, 2022
Holy crap this is from that dude that has been working on that Bondage dungeon game?

Its got Good animations even if the face feels a bit cartoony, But no audio? or am i hitting a odd bug?? And when will people give us a game like this but not just have it on a rolling loop i want to move the machine myself not watch a loop over and over....
Yeah Caroo is quite good, and while I agree I'd much rather have control, this was made as one of his animation packs. With the Dungeon game you mentioned being his main project, it's understandable for him not to put in the ungodly amount of effort it'd take to make his side projects actual games

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes