Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm. I'll give it a try, but either the tags are lacking or the game is. After all, harem members require testing, and it seems our MC is lacking the ability or will to do such testing. No wonder he can switch gender to female: someone has to have balls in the harem.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Ok, I loved it.

Interesting character designs and personalities, plenty of potential for physical and mental transformation, a lot of variation in the form of choices and consequences...

Already hooked.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
according to the itch there can be scenes of him genderswapping the ladies into mens for those of us into that sort of thing

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
later in the game can you put a route for the dragon to turn her completely female and romance her or dominant her as a part of the story?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Devs just put out a note that there's some individuals going around impersonating the devs giving "playtest" copies that have spyware on them on different piracy sites and discord.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Given the game on Itch is at 0.3 already, an uploader may want to toss the newer version up for consumption.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Devs just put out a note that there's some individuals going around impersonating the devs giving "playtest" copies that have spyware on them on different piracy sites and discord.
Head writer for the game here. Currently trying to get thread ownership to ensure the uploads are safe and plan to upload recent versions here once I'm given thread ownership. For now I recommend using the itch.io download page since the public version just got updated

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes