imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm a sucker for a dragoness with big boobs.

But the game itself is definitely biting off a LOT and I'm not confident the dev team can chew it all. Unless the story really focused on a few character/plot points and pushes the rest to the side (Really? You had to include scalies? You couldn't settle for a first try dogs-vs-cats?), I can see this project drowning in its own ambition.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018

But the game itself is definitely biting off a LOT and I'm not confident the dev team can chew it all. Unless the story really focused on a few character/plot points and pushes the rest to the side (Really? You had to include scalies? You couldn't settle for a first try dogs-vs-cats?), I can see this project drowning in its own ambition.
Well, it'll probably end up focusing on the three rulers for most of it.

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
Ive liked this game a lot :3
I think it is a huge project, bc make all of that phisical variables means a lot of drawings and diferent rutes.
I see the tag "gay", will it be m/m gay or lesbian?
Id like to mantain the boys as boys (even turn the girls into boys), but make them YOUR boys xd
I love the idea of having the smaller one as the dominant xd

Reactions: NickTH

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022

Honestly that's a fair thing to say. The game is definitely ambitious and rn does seem like a lot. However we're making sure to pace ourselves so as to not overdo it too much, and instead focusing on particular aspects rather than all in right away. We'll try our best to make this game worth playing, so we hope you can stay patient with us ^^

Reactions: zeraligator

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
I think it is a huge project, bc make all of that phisical variables means a lot of drawings and diferent rutes.
Id like to mantain the boys as boys (even turn the girls into boys), but make them YOUR boys xd
The game will have both M/M and F/F! Honestly the plan for all girl and all guy harem was one of the first things we planned on doing, even if it may take some time to reach full fruition

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sorpreso

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Well, it'll probably end up focusing on the three rulers for most of it.
Will it?

Obviously, its still early in development so blahblahupdates, but the dog king is obviously sidelined as of the current build (he seems to flat-out disappear in the second section?). The cat/lion king MIGHT be in the spotlight, depending on which path you take. And dragon booba is a blatant "we know you want her, but no, wait for updates"

Honestly that's a fair thing to say. The game is definitely ambitious and rn does seem like a lot. However we're making sure to pace ourselves so as to not overdo it too much, and instead focusing on particular aspects rather than all in right away. We'll try our best to make this game worth playing, so we hope you can stay patient with us ^^
Its not really a pacing issues but discarding the illusion of choice early on. With 12 characters, you're gonna need a 6 figure writing budget if you want a non-trash script that has them all interact with one another (to say nothing of the art budget). Thats obviously not gonna happen, so either the game scales back and gets more linear or go whole hog and I'll check in on you in 5 years if you haven't abandoned/canceled the project.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Its not really a pacing issues but discarding the illusion of choice early on.
You already have the choice to have the player's gender changed by losing the first match. The real issue is the writing ballooning as more branches pile on and deviate from the main branch yet you can still have choice even if your choices only branch out a bit from the main story line.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Lesbian is a separate tag so if something on this site is tagged as 'gay' it's a pretty safe bet that it'll be m/m.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
You already have the choice to have the player's gender changed by losing the first match. The real issue is the writing ballooning as more branches pile on and deviate from the main branch yet you can still have choice even if your choices only branch out a bit from the main story line.
More branches are a symptom, not the problem. The problem is that if the devs give the player a choice to make, the player EXPECTS a branch. And if they don't get a branch, the player gets mad cause 'why have me make a choice if the choices don't matter?'.

If the game was more tightly designed from the beginning, there would be ways to make "subbranches" that don't turn the whole thing into a pile of branches. But the time/currency system pretty much nukes that option.

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
I actually not usually into forced TF games but this one I'm quite intigued with...
I wonder if there is going to be an option to transform MC into a beefcake or an amazon

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
How do I genderswap characters? At what point in the story is this available? I have the option to make Cat King gain weight, or dragon queen lose height, but so far that's all I have seen

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
How do I genderswap characters? At what point in the story is this available? I have the option to make Cat King gain weight, or dragon queen lose height, but so far that's all I have seen
Challenge the cat king- beat cat king- show cat king whos boss- that way you turn him into a her, there are not many transformations available right now so it might take a while to see more of them.

You can genderswap your character by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if it's just genderswap what you're after and for my knowledge the only two available right now.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Challenge the cat king- beat cat king- show cat king whos boss- that way you turn him into a her, there are not many transformations available right now so it might take a while to see more of them.

You can genderswap your character by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if it's just genderswap what you're after and for my knowledge the only two available right now.
I only ask because a commentor mentioned the possibility of a FtM transformation, the idea of which really excites me. They mentioned it was said to be possible somewhere on itch.io, but I dont see it anywhere, maybe they meant MtF. If FtM is possible however, it may just be the sole reason I continue this game.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I only ask because a commentor mentioned the possibility of a FtM transformation, the idea of which really excites me. They mentioned it was said to be possible somewhere on itch.io, but I dont see it anywhere, maybe they meant MtF. If FtM is possible however, it may just be the sole reason I continue this game.
The writer is here and has mentioned that having an all male harem or an all female harem were the first ideas they pinned down for transformations, though, I don't think there are any FtM right now but I could be mistaken, but have no fear, turning all characters male or female seems to be the one confirmed thing right now.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
The writer is here and has mentioned that having an all male harem or an all female harem were the first ideas they pinned down for transformations, though, I don't think there are any FtM right now but I could be mistaken, but have no fear, turning all characters male or female seems to be the one confirmed thing right now.
FtM is planned in an update or two. We have an outline for it, just need to implement and write it

Reactions: JohnSoprano

GuileGale

Oct 12, 2017
So right now you can't get your dog gf AND genderbend the lion prince at the same time, but that will change in the future?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes