72 man

Jul 29, 2020
dev i must ask you to do something impossible and something that will put me on the governments watch list! i....... i what to be able pet and hold hands with all the cast and do other cute romantic stuff with them pls?

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone explain what the "trophy tf's" are? Like, does it mean trophy husband/wife or a literal inanimate trophy?
Magnificence, the big tiddy dragon MILF queen, has a thing for slutty bimbos and wants to collect them as "trophies". Basically they're bimbo transformations where the subject becomes a trophy harem bimbo slut loyal to Magnificence. NGL they're my favorite transformations so far, but getting them is relatively complex and currently IIRC only two aren't mutually exclusive to any other (i.e. you can get those two in a single run/path but the other two you can only get if you don't have any other trophy transformation).

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Magnificence, the big tiddy dragon MILF queen, has a thing for slutty bimbos and wants to collect them as "trophies". Basically they're bimbo transformations where the subject becomes a trophy harem bimbo slut loyal to Magnificence. NGL they're my favorite transformations so far, but getting them is relatively complex and currently IIRC only two aren't mutually exclusive to any other (i.e. you can get those two in a single run/path but the other two you can only get if you don't have any other trophy transformation).
Do you know how to get each one can't figure out how to get the Akari one?

Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Do you know how to get each one can't figure out how to get the Akari one?
basically follow the same route as lewis's trophy line, except with akarion! if you beat and tg akari in mingle phase one, the dragon dress scene will play for her instead of lewis. get to challenge three with a victorious magnificence, and she will take it from there!

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
basically follow the same route as lewis's trophy line, except with akarion! if you beat and tg akari in mingle phase one, the dragon dress scene will play for her instead of lewis. get to challenge three with a victorious magnificence, and she will take it from there!
Thanks the mistake I made was thinking that Lewis needed the transformation as well. Also do you know how to trun Lewis into a trophy wife without needing to be a princess first the change log said it was possible.

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
Do you know how to unlock trophy wife for Non-Princess Lewis/Lois and Akari/Akarion. I could find out how to do princess Lilian (MC as Princess) and Odenval as trophy wife but not those 2.

Really enjoying the game so far really reminds me of a steam game from years ago which I can't remember the name of where you played as a furyy pirate crew that went around transforming everyone really enjoyed that game too.
you mean praites fate properly i have it it is similair with some of the tf and tgs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fetishgirl

Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Thanks the mistake I made was thinking that Lewis needed the transformation as well. Also do you know how to trun Lewis into a trophy wife without needing to be a princess first the change log said it was possible.
Sure! have at least 3 influence, stay male through to mingle phase 3, and get marked in the challenge. at that point ask elami for a tg and give her the remaining influence to make you a milf.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes