Seeking Royalty corruption?

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Basically the title, any game recommendations where a queen/princess gets slowly but surely broken/corrupted? Would love it if thats the main focus of the game and not some side quest thing. Doesnt matter if its done by humans, monsters, aliens, whatever, as long as they are royalty.
I looked for corruption and mind break but there are just way too many games to check one by one if the victim is royalty or not.

edit/ sorry, forgot to mention, if its a king or a prince getting corruped its fine by me but there must be heavy sissification or feminization involved but yeah, basically royalty getting degraded

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Karminator

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
oh boy, thanks a lot for the suggestions, ill start downloading, one question, im familiar with the last one, something unlimited but im not a huge comicbook fan so I dont know much about the lore of each of them, which of the girls is supposed to be royalty so I can focus on her? thanks again for the recommendations!
iirc the ultra-bitchy one calling everyone a "peazant" was supposed to be royalty.

Edit: yeah, I meant .

Reactions: rporter

rporter

Aug 12, 2017

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
I was littrally searching for the same this , this thread is perfect.

Also some others that's not mentioned here

Ciri trainer : witcher 3 parody, ciri is a princess

Game of whores: Game of thrones parody.

Reactions: rporter

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
I was littrally searching for the same this , this thread is perfect.

Also some others that's not mentioned here

Ciri trainer : witcher 3 parody, ciri is a princess

Game of whores: Game of thrones parody.
thanks for the game suggestions and yeah, the taller they are in society, the harder the fall so to speak

Reactions: Karminator