Tool Ren'Py RPATool By knova [No Need For Python Or CMD Line]

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Found this while googling, and since links to most other "easy" RPA-file extraction programs are dead, I thought it would be good to share with the class when I found one that wasn't.

xxx

(This post is originally from user knova @ , though I've cleaned up the grammar and such.)

If someone else wants to unpack RPA files on Windows and doesn't want to install Python or mess around with CMD line/whatever else, here is a little GUI app I made to do the job. The only prerequisite is to have at least Microsoft .Net 4 Framework installed, which is often the case if you had an up to date computer or are using Win 8+

nota bene: It only supports RPA-3.0 files.
xxx

Other RPA extraction programs that don't require Python or anything else, include:

1) - for another "simple" extractor program, though this one requires a bit more legwork on the user-end. ( )

2) - for a more complex extractor/editing program that has a host of several other uses, such as enabling the console or the developer's menu for Ren'py games.

(I've included a ZIP of knova's extractor as an attachment to this post, and will also be adding a MEGA link momentarily.)