Identify RPG game with transforming female protag?

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
Have very faint memories of this one; however, there was a very particular rescue mechanic in it where after defeat, a little robot needs to be controlled in order to free the heroine and keep her from further corruption.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
No idea what that might be, but sounds potentially interesting, so do please post it, if/when you find it

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Makin-shi sara ? in one of the level you get clit & nipple ring that can't remove, and you need to search for 2 password note in the level so that you can remove them from a computer (also on the level).

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
Makin-shi sara ? in one of the level you get clit & nipple ring that can't remove, and you need to search for 2 password note in the level so that you can remove them from a computer (also on the level).
Not that one, it involved the girl getting trained and corrupted until the robot could rescue her. I believe tentacles and tentacle birth may have been on the table. Don't know if this game got the translation treatment either necessarily. Last thing of note, this game had a rpg aesthetic, but I don't think it had turn based battles, rather, it is one of those games made in probably rpg maker where you just go up to an enemy and hit them to defeat them. Boss battles were done this way too, and it was more or less puzzle and dungeon exploration until then. If memory serves.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Helena.Vale

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
Not that either, though I played a bit of one of those 'imprisoned in dungeon' hentai game sims before. Very good generally. Seems to be a few in that vain with some rescue mechanics done by . Feels like not enough of their stuff is requested, but still a good amount.