Seeking RPG/JRPG with a FMC who's sole calling isn't to be a submissive slut

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Crazy, i know!

I'm looking for an RPG/JRPG where the protagonist is a female, but they're not a prude virgin, they're actually pretty slutty and dominant! Not something where "keeping your virginity" is considered the impressive route, something where the protagonist beats the shit out of her enemies and then satisfies herself, OR, where the protagonist is just silver-tongued, generally charming, yet wants to dominate enemies/acquantances.

Games that come to mind that get this premise done well (but are unfortunately unfinished)
Domination Quest, by Kolren, starring Asus, a pluck and couragous young girl who's dictionary lacks the word submission.
, by Bagool and Banjo, where the protagonist can, in a lot of scenarios, navigate around characters in her life and end up turning the tables/dishing out a spanking.

Games that come to mind that seem like they'd match, but don't;
The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire, by Gabunomi Tororokonu... What a shame this game was. The protagonist is exactly what I want in a Female Protagonist. But her "sex scenes" are not dominant. She bewitches her enemy into raping her... i mean like i guess kinda... but no.... she's still being dicked silly.
Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, by ONEONE1, The protagonist is a prude girl who can slowly get corrupted. But even as she gets corrupted, she still isn't particularly dominant; she just will kill you if look at her wrong. She still gets gangbanged and raped and humiliated... like aww come on. I hear there's this ending where she keeps the main antagonist alive and rules over her with an iron fist, which i mean is cool ig, but 1. i couldnt get it after hours of gameplay, and 2. i dont want the "ending" to be the thing i'm enjoying, I want the gameplay to be enjoyable too.

Best case scenario, the game has a dom and a sub route, so that if I lose, or fuck up, I might end up having to sacrifice some control to get out of a pinch.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try this thread, and specifically for your description, KoD might be good. Haven't played more than a few hours, but it definitely has dominant and submissive options that affect the sex scenes. MC is badass, but in a tough spot at the start of the game. Rape is avoidable.

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Try this thread, and specifically for your description, KoD might be good. Haven't played more than a few hours, but it definitely has dominant and submissive options that affect the sex scenes. MC is badass, but in a tough spot at the start of the game. Rape is avoidable.
I've already checked that list! I've played Mistress Vs Slave on there, which is pretty great.
But the rest of them don't seem to be what I'm looking for, unfortunately. Though, I'll try Simply Mindy (haven't seen that one), the others I have previously looked at and strayed away from.

Kingdom of Deception just feels too slow. Maybe I was just bad, but the early game village felt like nothing much was happening. I'll try it again, but my hopes aren't high.

Thanks, though.