Rpg like recommendations

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
I do not want this tread to just die off with the typical 2 or 3 games to play. I want anyone, all of you cultured people of this glorious site to reccomend me games.
I already played most of the fucking games in this page but i've reached such boredom i just want to play anything, anything with a decent rpg system.
But just, feel free to recommend anything, even if its famous, just dont get me visual novels.

Should say that im into being the female protagonist

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.06.2] [Majalis]
RPG: Some character creation, levelling up, equipment, quests, bosses, fight system with a lot of options (at the start can seem too many), randomly populated open world environment (easy to get killed off by out of scope foes in early game).
Note: Androgyny is the word, lots of very feminine males (including MC) lose any fight and expect to service someone else's cock (usually everyone seems to enjoy it, except perhaps a couple of bad ends).
Warlock and Boobs [v0.339 Hotfix2] [boobsgames]
RPG: Levelling up, equipment, trainable skill sets to improve performance (gardening, alchemy, cooking), quests, tasks (quests not recorded in the log), NPC reaction variation with relationship stats, straightforward fight system, open world environment.
Note: Lots of sex with large breasted women, some options for futa (again large breasted), occasional options for male, but losing fights is quite likely to lead to being ravished (again everyone always seems to enjoy it).

To play either of these and obsessively attempt to complete all the quests, task and experiences (fighting and sex) will definitely give game play in days rather than hours.

Reactions: kaelcayla

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
There are a lot. What type of RPG do you like, setting, such time period magic or not NTR or not...
Most of my collection probably is RPG see the image below.That's an image of the zipped files.

Ambrosia
Chronicles of Lerdia
Brave Alchemist colette
Married Warrior Emma