EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1587195322396.png

Overview:
The king is dead leaving a power vacuum in the kingdom. Help guide the Princess on her quest to get herself upon the throne. You'll have to manage her classes and personality as she tries to gain support. But be careful, dangers are lurking everywhere and the Princess has a mind of her own.
Naked Ambition features a pixel art style inspired by mid 90's PC games as well as a unique semi-randomized gameplay style. What order events happen in and what decisions the Princess makes changes every game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: Apollo Seven - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extra: -

screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0002.png panties.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I really like it, but I keep failing tests by clicking too fast. Could you code a way to stop the game when you're making a choice? I read too quickly to wait for the text to appear without clicking
You are not failing because you are clicking too fast, you don't choose the card to use, there is a random set of 5 cards if I'm not mistaken being drawn each time and depending on your deck you have a higher chance to draw certain cards, if the test requires a black card and your deck doesn't have one or there aren't enough to be drawn consistently you might fail the test, most of the gameplay is about building the deck correctly so that each time you draw you will have the chance to draw what you want or need. The other part seems to be about correctly choosing which skills to level up.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes