Seeking RPG-maker games with top tier gameplay

Mar 12, 2018
I already played a decent amount of RPGmaker h-games and so far the one with the best gameplay was MGQ Paradox (1,2). It has more than 100 hours of gameplay, complex class mechanics, etc. There are other decent games like Ariadne, ROBF, Taima Miko Yuugi, Last Sovereign, etc. But there are still a lot of other games out there, including partially translated ones (I can read Japanese smh), which I haven't played yet. So, can anyone recommend rpgmaker games (translated or not) with top tier gameplay which are at least 10-15 hours long?

Reactions: letsplaynice01
Dec 25, 2017
Rune's Pharmacy

The visuals are very good for a doujin game, there are a lot of quests and the gamplay is pretty fun. 20-30 hours of gameplay.

TOKYO TENMA

Great dungeon-RPG with tons of content. If you like the Megami Tensei series, you will certainly love this game.
Expect 30-40 hours for the main game and more if you want to complete everything.

Virgin Island

I haven't played this one yet, but it has great reviews and it looks very nice.

Mar 12, 2018
Rune's Pharmacy

The visuals are very good for a doujin game, there are a lot of quests and the gamplay is pretty fun. 20-30 hours of gameplay.

TOKYO TENMA

Great dungeon-RPG with tons of content. If you like the Megami Tensei series, you will certainly love this game.
Expect 30-40 hours for the main game and more if you want to complete everything.

Virgin Island

I haven't played this one yet, but it has great reviews and it looks very nice.
Thanks for the second one. Rune's Pharmacy I already completed a long time ago, IMO gameplay there is way too simple. Virgin Island is survival+crafting rpg, isn't my cup of tea.

Little Braver!!!
I played the prequel - it was nice, but rpg-system is way too standard.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What's the prequel?
Too standard? Tempering your blade, finding magic stones to increase attributes, reading magic books, going fishing and mining for extra cash, possibly prostituting yourself for money, visiting the OBGYN...

TOO STANDARD??? That sounds pretty non-standard to me! Little Braver rules!

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
What? there's a prequel, please share!

What's the prequel?
Too standard? Tempering your blade, finding magic stones to increase attributes, reading magic books, going fishing and mining for extra cash, possibly prostituting yourself for money, visiting the OBGYN...

1593365467279.png
That game was great:love:,(wish her tits were bigger).

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Too standard? Tempering your blade, finding magic stones to increase attributes, reading magic books, going fishing and mining for extra cash, possibly prostituting yourself for money,

ya that's standard adult rpg well at least its the most common use of mechanics for one

Reactions: Gilbertfred

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I suggest giving Lust Grimm and Domina a try. Lust Grimm is an RPG that can take many hours to complete for the first time. Domina on the other hand, is a game that will take some time to get your footing (Ie. getting your ass kicked by hot dommes) then give you hours of taking multiple dialogue tangents to see all the h scenes.

Lust Grimm

Domina