RPG maker missing audio files

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
Ok so i've searched these forums for a fix and i haven't found anything exactly like my issue, came close with 1 thread but someone just posted the missing files in the thread so it wasn't exactly a solve i could duplicate.

The game is

and when i start the game, it goes through the asking me my difficulty yadayada, but when i get past that, i get a missing audio file error

file.jpg

Now my first thought was a file wasn't named correctly, but i can't figure out how to rename the file to those exactly japanese characters... I have found no contact info for the publisher guy, and honestly i'm just turning here because people here seem very knowledgeable about this kinda thing heh

the weird thing is as well, if i chose different options in the opening choices, it gives me a completely different missing file

file 2.jpg

I'm just sorta head scratching here grasping at straws hoping maybe someone has a working file structure or something /shrug

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If the audio file names are screwed up like the games name is in those alerts extract the game with Japanese coding, try using WinRAR...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix the game name run the game with Japanese locale. If this was the thread you found they'd already done it, and it seem like the files were really missing. Looking at the trial of The Arena of Naughty Monsters the Japanese is screwed up opening the zip without...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
ok thanks, i got it fixed, while that didn't exactly "fix" it, my game was already in japanese locale... but i didn't DOWNLOAD it in japanese locale, i switched after. So when following your tips i decided to just re-DL it and now it works hehe so thanks ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight