Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hi, I'm getting this error when I'm using XP/Vx/VXace game.
The tool seem to stay in infinite loop loading some file resources then start again.
What can I do? Restarting game do nothing !
Thanks

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
ToolClient:" Update check failed: Failed to fetch "
what could be the problem???
Im having the same problem since yesterday, did you fixed it?

it can´t check for updates and it can´t translate since it fails to connect with the server.

bug fetch.png

UPDATE: I manage to fix it and I will leave this here to help anyone that has the same problem, it had to do with my firewall (its not windows firewall but a paid one), it blocked the program, since I had problems in the past I used the "Optimize network" now I removed it by "Cancel optimization network" so the firewall asked me if I want to allow the program to connect to the internet, the thing is that it marks it as a java program .js and the name is nwjs so if you have a firewall and it asks for permision of that "nwjs.js" just allow it and it will fix the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diemen and rKnight

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello. Could you check pls ?
Seem mostly of the text is not translated also the tool freezed a lot for load the files.

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Im having the same problem since yesterday, did you fixed it?

it can´t check for updates and it can´t translate since it fails to connect with the server.

View attachment 1182715

UPDATE: I manage to fix it and I will leave this here to help anyone that has the same problem, it had to do with my firewall (its not windows firewall but a paid one), it blocked the program, since I had problems in the past I used the "Optimize network" now I removed it by "Cancel optimization network" so the firewall asked me if I want to allow the program to connect to the internet, the thing is that it marks it as a java program .js and the name is nwjs so if you have a firewall and it asks for permision of that "nwjs.js" just allow it and it will fix the problem.
Oddly enough, by repeating the "network optimization" I managed to fix this error))

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Oddly enough, by repeating the "network optimization" I managed to fix this error))
Maybe your firewall blocked a certain port and maybe the network optimization keeps changing ports until it conects (not sure but maybe).

Anyway its good that its working again for us.

Reactions: Diemen

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. Current version translated game but every character have same first line in ALL dialog messages.
Here is screen. Is it some problems with Tool or game is not supported? This is Princess Quest: Princess of Shame and Humiliation / プリンセスクエスト 羞恥と屈辱の姫君 RJ251540
Edit. I translated RPGmaker ACE game - translation normal but another MV game Shokuo Shoujo RJ310249 got the same problem

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello. Current version translated game but every character have same first line in ALL dialog messages.
Here is screen. Is it some problems with Tool or game is not supported? This is Princess Quest: Princess of Shame and Humiliation / プリンセスクエスト 羞恥と屈辱の姫君 RJ251540
Edit. I translated RPGmaker ACE game - translation normal but another MV game Shokuo Shoujo RJ310249 got the same problem
Update the new version to see if there are improvements.
Hello. Could you check pls ?
Seem mostly of the text is not translated also the tool freezed a lot for load the files.
Then it means that this game stores a lot of non-standard text, and I won't handle it individually.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
How do I retranslate game? I updated Tool but it restores old translation from server. It has the same bug but with different words.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How do I retranslate game? I updated Tool but it restores old translation from server. It has the same bug but with different words.
I can't do anything for this bug.
You don't have to retranslate it.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Any idea what this bug is? Older version of Tool translated MV games just fine.
PS. I translated new game and got similar bug - first line is just deleted.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Any idea what this bug is? Older version of Tool translated MV games just fine.
PS. I translated new game and got similar bug - first line is just deleted.
Update it again, it's should ok now.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I need help, I'm trying to translate Sera & Noel Whereabout of the captive princess, but nothing gets translated. Everything is still in japanese. I think a user here named estelle managed to translate it without issues but I can't even translate the menu and dialog.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I need help, I'm trying to translate Sera & Noel Whereabout of the captive princess, but nothing gets translated. Everything is still in japanese. I think a user here named estelle managed to translate it without issues but I can't even translate the menu and dialog.
1621012749721.png
Nothing special.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
It doesnt make any sense, Im doing exactly as instructed by your videos. I drag and drop the game into the tool and press ''install & go''. I have done so successfully with other games and this one shouldnt be a problem seeing you translated it. But for me, nothing changes, its still in japanese.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Getting this error while trying to update "Reimu Hakurei's Youkai Extermination Operation!" any ideas? It appears when I drop the .exe file, but I can play the game in japanese normally so nothing is missing.
Captura de pantalla 2021-05-15 132440.png

Reactions: Tenshirare

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
uhmm having some problem, is the first time is shown, same things yersterday from the vm i have.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
uhmm having some problem, is the first time is shown, same things yersterday from the vm i have.
I changed the userdata directory to "(tool folder )/userdata", it's should create automatically when it have Rights, but you system may blocking it, you can create it yourself.
Or make sure that have permission to create folder under tool directory.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes